Dear Fresh Dumbledore... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=Scottish Serval Queen&advType=name

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Scottish Serval Queen

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79650697

Date and Time of the Ban: 02-27-15 19:29

Reason about the Ban: Because I was speaking over the voice of the warden, I had no
clear direct warning only the admin saying it was annoying in general, Not directed towards me, and I am suddently banned now too for "Freekilling" How can I freekill when I am a prisoner?

Admin that Banned you:Da Random

Extra: I was banned for 240 live minutes (4 hours!) for talking and I didn't recieve a clear warning, even one admin is on my side! I will name him only if he wants to.

Last edited:
This is not even close.

I think a mute would of been more reasonable, but if we could get Dumbledore's input it would be good

There is a .dem file a player sent me since apparently you were rulebreaking. it was enough proof to make me ban you. and it's only a day.

There is a .dem file a player sent me since apparently you were rulebreaking. it was enough proof to make me ban you. and it's only a day.
Only a day? But still! I even said in the chat it was an accident I didn't know I was freekilling, and I was banned 4 hours live from being a guard too and that was as I already explained a little bit without a reason

I've already stated (on the server) that I removed you from the guards, because you can't be on that team anyway with a non-functioning (or in this case "muted") microphone.
I thought it could actually help you, to not get punished (and maybe even temporary banned) for "having no mic" later. Now, one day later, I have to admit that the time was longer than necessary and I am sorry for that. But, to make that clear now, it was your own fault that you got muted.
If several Admins say "Don't overtalk the warden", you should -as a BLU- pay more attention, to the bottom right corner of your screen. If I, for example, see that the warden is talking, I stop at the moment.
No matter what I said or how important it is, and actually, every BLU is supposed to do that.

• Agree
Reactions: Madact
I've already stated (on the server) that I removed you from the guards, because you can't be on that team anyway with a non-functioning (or in this case "muted") microphone.
I thought it could actually help you, to not get punished (and maybe even temporary banned) for "having no mic" later. Now, one day later, I have to admit that the time was longer than necessary and I am sorry for that. But, to make that clear now, it was your own fault that you got muted.
If several Admins say "Don't overtalk the warden", you should -as a BLU- pay more attention, to the bottom right corner of your screen. If I, for example, see that the warden is talking, I stop at the moment.
No matter what I said or how important it is, and actually, every BLU is supposed to do that.
Well I will keep that in mind next time then, but there is still a 4 hour live guardban...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread