Donator
steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:81270572

date and time of last ban:

01-24-15 19:05

admin that banned me:

Da Random

reason for ban :

i freekilled alot and actually i deserved that permaban but now i have changed and i miss you all on jailbreak wish that i could be there and have fun with you

i am for his unban, this guy was rly nice and was connected everyday.
he was one if not the most usual player here. he realy misses me and jailbreak is not the same as it was since he was banned.

I'm gonna refrain from making a decision until people have written their opinions regarding this matter, if katalander should be unbanned that is.

EDIT: Seems like oxy posted before me, still waiting for others...

I'd give him another chance...

I don't remember a day when he didn't play on JB. I remember when he told me he got banned and I was more or less shocked (because I never saw him breaking any rules) while he kept saying "I deserve it and respect his decision".

As far as I can remember (he got banned pretty soon after I started with Jailbreak), he was a pretty nice person, which I liked.
I noticed that he was gone someday and to be honest: Seeing him there again would be pretty (the third time I use "pretty", my english teacher would kill me if she sees that :p ) nice.

I don't know the specific circumstances of his ban, but personally: I would like to give him a last chance.

I have never really played with him as far as I remember so I don't have a problem giving him one last chance

4 votes for a unban and 0 to let the ban as it is @Da Random what do you think ? you gave the ban so i think you should decide.

Thy ban has been lifted, use it wisely or I'll throw your ass into jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread