Declined deadnorton's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadnorton

What's your username? deadnorton

What is your SteamID? 76561198362064117

What is your type of punishment? Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? fanthom

Why were you punished? Duplicate account

Why should we revoke your punishment? i was not informed about the rule for Duplicate account on one account i was playing Duel and second for Jump servers! i was playing like that for few months and nobody told me anything.

Ah apologies I had been asking questions to a previous admin off forums yesterday about this appeal and forgot to get back to this.

Please steam profile link all of your alt accounts, if you have any.

Also around the time of your ban (2018 August) where you in a household where, either your brothers/ sisters/ cousins / dad etc played on TF2? Did any of them play on panda duel like you have?
If so, please steam profile link their accounts too.

Ah apologies I had been asking questions to a previous admin off forums yesterday about this appeal and forgot to get back to this.

Please steam profile link all of your alt accounts, if you have any.

Also around the time of your ban (2018 August) where you in a household where, either your brothers/ sisters/ cousins / dad etc played on TF2? Did any of them play on panda duel like you have?
If so, please steam profile link their accounts too.
i deactivated all my other accounts, and no nobody was playing other then me if u need anything just say. Thank you for ur time!

So from what I can gather about this situation is that you alted 2 hours and a half before the perm ban on your main. The alt account is banned for cheating by Blacky. Cheating on panda community is an irreversible punishment.

There's no doubt that the account is yours as you confirm no one else within your household plays. The account was created on the day of the cheating and then abandoned.

With it being a throw away account and confirmation it is you, I'm going to make the call that you did cheat on that alt. Cheating is irreversible, so the ban stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread