Declined DavidFoxFire's Ban Appeal. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidFoxFire

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/in...Text=candy+man+with+a+white+van&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: candy man with a white van
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:543021233
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-03-13 07:51:05
Reason about the Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I have no idea what went wrong, I dont cheat on jailbreak, I play it for the laughs and giggles.
Its really fun playing jailbreak and I wouldnt want to ruin the fun for anyone else. If there are ban records from the past for some reason, I have changed, and I am sorry for my actions.

I'm going to need you to list all the alts you have made. This includes anybody in your household that also uses steam that plays TF2.

Hm well without your input it looks like you have been hacking on alts but not on jailbreak... on our other panda community servers.
I want to highlight that actually. The ban reason has nothing to do with hacking yet you come to the statement 'I don't cheat on jailbreak' .

It also looks like you're still attempting to bypass your ban by going on alt accounts. So the ban stays.
You can feel free to explain yourself on another appeal but since you hacked we cannot allow you back on panda gameservers.

• Haha
Reactions: Spam Goose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread