Invalid Daryl's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! I'm not a new member of the Panda Community, I'm just back from some inactivity! :) Alright, here goes nothing!

- My name is Daryl, but you can call me Daryl! xD
- I am 15 years old, turning 16 in a few months (January)
- STEAM_0:1:42062853
- I'm usually online from 16:00 to around 20:00 - 20:30 CEST in the WEEKDAYS, but on WEEKENDS, I'm usually very active.
- Yes I have a microphone, but I almost never use it.
- I used to be an Admin on a Dodgeball Server, and about 10 Minecraft Servers.
- I'm usually active on the Dodge-ball and the VSH (Saxton Hale) server. I'm planning on being an Admin on those servers.
- I actually DO have some experience, but I'm not a pro, I know most of the basic commands, and a few "fun" commands.
- Well, in my own opinion, I'm very mature, I like to joke around too, but I don't go overboard. I think that the players would need me because most Admins are online in the same time-zones, and the time-zone I live in is quite strange, so I would be online when most admins are asleep.
- Well, I would moderate players to see if they're going by the rules. I do NOT tolerate bullying, and I like to give out helping tips to players. I usually fit in with the players, so I won't be left out!

Alright, that's all! Thanks for viewing my application, have a nice day! Feel free to add me on Steam!

-Daryl .:[Troll Panda]:.

Hey, remember me? I ruined your admin chances on that other community, and I get to do it here too!

I'll leave a reference to this thread, which kinda explains everything.
http://tiny.cc/7bqdnx
(Link to OP, 2nd page for the purpose)

Only a few hours playtime across servers isn't nearly enough either.

Last edited:
Oh look, another person who only cares about whatever community that gives him admin? I get that it's nice to be one but geez...

• Agree
Reactions: Kevin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread