Declined Darth Elinias - Teamkilling/Bad Warden (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin | XplosiveAction

Wow First Report Ever In Months.

Darth Elinias
STEAM_0:1:114667020

Teamkillled 2 blues. You can see in the video despite me msging semi that he did.
Also general lack of warden knowledge but that doesn't matter considering the teamkill still happened so a punishment is a punishment.

Attachments

• 1580689683491.png
    1580689683491.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 137
  • Dislike
Reactions: TWC
You mind just helping me out? I can't seem to find the other teamkill apart from the one on the ending, that just seemed like a normal accident? Warning worthy at best.

Not sure why this wasn't pointed out but what's with those people (including you) not following his order to stay off mic? The information given by another player on why it was stacking is clearly false...

Reactions: ChipZ and vinny
You mind just helping me out? I can't seem to find the other teamkill apart from the one on the ending, that just seemed like a normal accident? Warning worthy at best.

Not sure why this wasn't pointed out but what's with those people (including you) not following his order to stay off mic? The information given by another player on why it was stacking is clearly false...
Didn't realize until after posting that it didn't have both. He killed someone after killing me. Nonetheless I heard from @Semicolon Backslash that he was teambanned later for other reasons so this can probably be closed.

In regards to the stacking he previously said to be off mic for 30 seconds and when we/I could speak again I was trying to help him out to be a better warden as he was already extremely delaying the HG, he proceeded to say to be off mic for another 30 seconds right after which, well, doesn't seem fair. (I did use the mic for a moment but stopped anyways to msg semi and mister)

Might need to be something specified in the rules in the future about the off mic rules. Stacking the off mic for 30 seconds command is nearing towards "restricting players to be muted for the entire round"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread