Who gave you permission to apply?:
Nobody.

Your Steam32 ID:
STEAM_0:1:39473512

Your general online times and your timezone:
Weekdays (from Monday to Friday): 16:00-23:00
Weekends (from Saturday to Sunday): 12:00-02:00
Timezone: UTC/GMT +2 hours

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?:
I usually play on the Dodgeball servers and the VSH server, but I wish to apply for the VSH server. I would visit a broader range of servers, in case of a report, if the report is about the use of a third-party program. The servers I would visit, when it comes to "broader range of servers" would be Duel, War3Source, Dodgeball, Hightower and MarioKart.

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I have a microphone, but I prefer to stick with the chat instead.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
I was Admin here for a while, but I decided to resign last year, since I had to improve and focus on the studies I had. I am currently Admin on the ThisLD servers.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?:
Yes, I know how to use SourceMod (in-game and browser (SourceBans)).

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?:
I would like to take care of the server, when it is needed to do so, since I have experienced multiple situations, where players insult each other, for instance, when they get killed by the Hale, or get raged on by the Hale, when there is no admin around. Furthermore, only @Blutz is listed as the main admin there. I would like to remind the players about the rules as well, by saying so in the chat. There are too many rulebreakers, as far I have seen on the server, and I have used the Call feature sometimes.

Briefly explain how you would do your job:

I would warn the rulebreaker once/twice (depends on the severity), by stating what they are doing is against the rules, if he/she spams via chat/microphone. Same goes to insulting, harassing and racism.
Cheaters, who use third-party programs, will be spectated, recorded (for valid evidence) and then banned permanently without warning. The ones who exploit a glitch/bug will be slain after a warning, if they keep on exploiting. I would warn the ones who delay the round on purpose once, and if they keep delaying the round, I will slay them.

Other information:
I am currently improving my in-game activity on the server.
Feedback would be great! <3

Yes Danny, you did it! I'm so happy, I'll welcome you back with open arms. You've proven your admin skills before and for that alone I'd +1 you. To my believe we're also in dire need of a VSH admin! Great application, +1 from me.

• Agree
  • Friendly
Reactions: Mertes and Heratade
Guys, he's back
clapping-crowd-applause.gif

This app is short, but very detailed. I like that!
Your connection time is 19 days, and you have kept a consistent 100% activity as well, which means you have great knowledge in the gamemode and it's rules. While I don't play VSH myself, I do know the experience from you prior to your resignation.

+1 on this guy from me.

• Winner
Reactions: Patmosphere
Still remember adding danny in flist back in 2013 or so, when I actually used to play saxton hale. Vsh is definitely lacking admins, and I would be more than happy to welcome him back. +1

I would love to have Danny back on the team. I think I told him about his VSH sessions but he's willing to help out on two servers that need as much help as it can get. His dodgeball sessions should be perfect as I see him on there a lot.

He's mature, has experience with being a panda admin and easy to communicate with.
+1

• Agree
Reactions: Deep and Stabbin
Welcome back, Danny! VSH could use more admins and you definitely have experience. +1

just letting you know that your app is under review.

accepted :)

welcome back onboard, i'll put your rights up for VSH and DB1+2.
your mentors for the next 1-2 weeks will be for VSH (Blutz) and for DB1+2 (Lighty).
incase everything passes nicely you'll recieve your old rights again.

• Agree
Reactions: Madact and Danny
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread