Danny, The Weenie Chronicles (1 Viewer)

Broski

T'was a quiet day in the fridge, The Queen of Weenies @Capri Sun The Qweenie Had requested the Little Weenie @Danny Speak with her as soon as possible.

The little Weenie approached the Queenie wit great caution "What is it my Qween?" the little weenie croaked; "Weenie, you must go and and liberate the lil smokies from the evil clutches of the pickle lords on the bottom shelf!" The Qweenies voice boomed! "But I am just one little weenie how will I defeat the pickle lords!?" He almost cries back, the Qweenie waves her hand and says "Begone, you are a weenie, you will know what to do!

The little weenie left the milk palace and began his quest! "I will Ween! for all Weenies everywhere!" He exclaimed! he suddenly hears an old raspy voice say "I am the old Weenie from the forgotten shelf! I come bearing gifts for the intrepid weenie hero" handing him a toothpick
"Use this to skewer the pickles" he croaks before passing his expiry date, with a spring in his step the little Weenie wielded the toothpick and ran right to the Pickle lords lair!

"WHAT IS DIS?" The Pickle Lord cried "IM A WEENIE" The weenie shouted before stabbing the Pickle lord "You think a mere stick can stop me?" the pickle yells "I'll return you back the package you came from!" grabbing the weenies arm he begins to devour the little weenie

The Weenie cries in agony as the pickle consumes him! Suddenly the Qweenie appears out of no where like "Awww hell naaaaaaaaaaaaa" WEENIE BEAM!" she shoots a mightyl blask of Weenie power from her Weenie fingers! destroying the Pickle.

Turning to the Little weenie now dying on the floor she leans in close and says "....You had one job"

Broski Then opens the fridge to see the horrors before him and was all like

*Grabs a box of tissues* This is beautiful :')

• Friendly
Reactions: Broski
edvJvyd_700wa_0.gif

• Agree
Reactions: Madact and Lighty

Users who are viewing this thread