Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SHADoW93

For those who are fond of Touhou or bullet hell games, a friend of mine released a new game mode for TF2, it's called Danmaku Fortress.

Just think of it as 3D bullet hell. Allows 5 simultaneous 1v1 rounds with the pack-in map (1 boss 1 hero per stage, as the map has 5 total stages)

You can see more info and instructions on how to play the game mode, as well as cvars, commands and etc here:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=265957

Video demo:

• Informative
Reactions: CiroBishop
To be honest with you, it looks like a mix of slender fortress and ff2.

Those balls are just ugly. That might be funny with 2 players, but I bet Kevin doesnt want to start "host" servers, which has max. players. Also If there is more players, it cause lags, too much particles. Everybody doesnt have supercomputer and lags always reduse player amount. So no ty.

I would lag a lot, but with a good computer this could be funny!

Those balls are just ugly. That might be funny with 2 players, but I bet Kevin doesn't want to start to "host" servers, which has max. players. Also If there are more players, it causes lags, too many particles. Everybody doesn't have supercomputer and lags always reduse players amount. So no thanks.

Yes, those balls are too big and not so nice to see.

The mode only allows up to 5 concurrent games, as the map itself has 5 stages for every active game. So i say around 12-14 slots would be enough.

If you wanna try it out for yourself, hit me up so i can show you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread