Damn very long ban for small thing (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account : ZeyZex
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:97761613
Date and Time of the Ban 4.10.14
Reason about the Ban : it was on the dodge ball server, i'm aware that i did a mistake and stole 3-4 times then i stopped when people told me to stop, after about 4 minutes and admin joined[ invisible mode] and mistakenly i reflected a rocket that was going to kill me and because i was withotu sound i didn't heard the beep noise.
I would also like to point out that the admin instantly banned me without slaying me or warning me before hand and 4 days ban for 1 steal isn't fair(I've seen people that steal 20+more times and they get slayed before hand, and then ban for 1 hour,But i in my case I don't get warned and i get banned for 4 days)
Admin that Banned you EvoWarrior5

| steamname:
| steam3ID: [U:1:195523227]
| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:97761613
| steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155788955
| customURL:
| steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198155788955

Ban Details
PlayerLunatics
Steam IDSTEAM_0:1:97761613
Steam Community76561198155788955
Invoked on10-04-14 00:08
Banlength4 d
Expires on10-08-14 00:08
ReasonExcessive stealing when he thinks I'm not there.
Banned by AdminEvoWarrior5
Banned fromWeb Ban
Total BansNo previous bans
Blocked (3)ZeyZex, ZeyZex, ZeyZex

Sometimes I skip the slaying for people who already know all too well that stealing is forbidden. If I gave you four days then that must have been because you were reported for stealing and then stopped when I came, then when I fakequitted you started again. I can really hardly imagine that it was only one accidental steal if I gave you four days instantly, it must have been multiple attempts at least. I only do lengthier bans right away when it really seems that people are the kind that break rules and then stop when the admin is there. Those bans are always longer because those people are more of a pain in the ass.

18:03 - EvoWarrior5: Lunatics
18:03 - ᴡᴇᴇᴅ ᴘɑᴘɑ ᴄᴋᴏᴆᴊᵗᵐ: ou
18:03 - ᴡᴇᴇᴅ ᴘɑᴘɑ ᴄᴋᴏᴆᴊᵗᵐ: ye i remember him
18:03 - ᴡᴇᴇᴅ ᴘɑᴘɑ ᴄᴋᴏᴆᴊᵗᵐ: he was stealing every rocket

I dunno who is more right here and since I don't remember it well I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. From your post it doesn't look like you're the type I just described that would break rules all the time but be a good boy when the admin is there, so I'll just undo it since it's already been two days.

Evo

Reactions: dSIce
Don't make me laugh man, that wasn't 3 or 4 times, you was stealing every rocket, i don't know that you have been slayed or kicked, but i know you was stealing to much, btw i warned you, so don't lie pls.

Nvm looks like i confused you with the other panda community where the admins are a bit nicer then here, sorry.
and thanks Evo for unbanning me.

Nvm looks like i confused you with the other panda community where the admins are a bit nicer then here, sorry.
and thanks Evo for unbanning me.
there is no other panda community since we are the ONLY real one.
and lel to that "the admins are a bit nicer than here" LOL

anyways

Reactions: Hellboy and Raion
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread