Declined Daguy's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

daguywithdashadow

Daguy's Admin Application

- Your name and/or nickname
Daniel West

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
iCreepz

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:79087620

- Your general online times and your timezone
I'm usually online between 16:00-21:00PM on weekdays and all day on weekends, from 10:00-21:00.unless I have schoolwork to do, and GSCEs may be a bit of a problem later on in the year during my admin - but I'll have to wait and see

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I regularly play on Deathrun and I wish to apply to become an admin on that server.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes, but its webcam-grade quality and my voice sounds like a dying chipmunk singing a Christmas No. 1 single. ;)

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I havent had any previous experience as an Admin or as a Mod

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
"" ""

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Because I love the community here and I want to help be a part of it! The people here are great, nice people and I hope that I can become a constructive part of this society.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Well, I wish to remain as friendly as possible, and deal with problems as sensibly as possible. Basically, I'll work on a three-strike basis. For example,

Spammers/Offensive players: First a gag/mute if found to be spamming or offensive language (by checking chatlog), then a kick, then a short ban. If its a repeat offense, then I'll have to deal with them for a longer period of time.

Exploiters/Hackers (most notably bhop skippers on DR): First I'll spectate them to make sure nothing suspicious is happening, then a slay, then a kick, then, likewise, a short ban. Same rules apply if they continue to disobey the server's rules.

However, I still wish to remain as constructive and friendly as I can be whilst I'm Admin.

Erm. Why did you put a poll? The poll does not count towards the discussion of your acceptance, as it's only admins who vote on it.

Not sure how to get rid of polls xD

Creating a poll obviously makes my choice a NO.

J.k, but I don't know you so I don't want to give out any votes yet.

I do think you are a very friendly person and seems to be taking this pretty seriously. The flaws I see though is, by looking at your chatlogs, that you swear a lot and has actually been rude towards some people through chat. Looking at your application and your grammar, you have a very good english and you are a very good candidate for admin. I hope to see a change in the attitude, so I'll give a 0 for now until further notice.

I removed it...xD
Either way wow, creepz went out giving permissions out o.o Looks like I've got a lot of looking to do. Especially with the other 2 we're expecting.
If I remember currently, you're the guy who called abused and then promoted to bhop skipping. So we're all ready not off to a good start. I'll comment proper later.

Edit: I'll just issue a -1 for now. I'll check everything else later but I'm not sure what can save you.

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:79087620&Submit=Search
Was done this month, I remember him. Certainly not admin material.

Last edited:
Based on later review, seeing your ban and also having a result from your chatlogs, I am afraid I am going to have to put a -1. I am really sorry for telling you to apply, I didn't know about this. All I want to say though is that I am hoping that you will change in the future and wish you good luck in the future, and if you do get accepted. Otherwise, I'd want some change and if you do decide to apply again, do it in a few months when we know you've changed and you feel like you are ready. Again, sorry for leaving false hopes.

This isnt exactly the place to discuss that, but yeah, that was kinda stupid of me to do. :/
What? It is a place to discuss this. It needs to be brought up if you broke the rules. It was this month as well.

27 Apr 2015 17:42:24 ITS BROKEN U IDIOTS Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
27 Apr 2015 17:42:50 my god u guys are dumb Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]

Nitpicking, but no thank you.

Its fine. I do admit that I do act like a bit of a idiot, but maybe things will change in the upcoming months or so. In the meantime...

tumblr_n4t5ce494u1r6y37vo1_r3_500.gif

BUTTER LETTUCE PARTY!!!

Reactions: Kevin
I am very grateful that you understand, daguy. I hope you will do better in the future, though, and actually change a little bit.

The feedback is negative and promoting skipping? Didn't think so...

Declining due to the reasons stated above...

• Agree
Reactions: Sluw and Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread