Invalid Daguy's Admin App (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

daguywithdashadow

Never giving up Edition!

- Your name and/or nickname

Daniel West (daguywithdashadow)

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:79087620

- Your general online times and your timezone
My timezone is BST (British Summertime) or GMT +1 and I'm usually online from 4pm-8pm during weekdays and 9am-9pm during the weekend.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usually play on Deathrun and Trade, and I'm hoping to apply for Deathrun.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes, but it's very poor quality.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I currently dont have any experience as an Admin or Moderator.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

I currently have had no experience with SourceMod.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Because I wish to be a bigger part of the community and be able to help more players on the server and make the game more enjoyable for all.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Since I'm applying for Deathrun, I will be fair but firm. I will be helpful and supportive to any players that require my help, and be kind and respectful to all players. Any cheaters (whether its bhop skippers or exploiters) shall be slayed on their first offense, before being kicked for a second offense - and finally banned for a short period of time if they cheat for a 3rd time.

Any abusive or insulting players shall be gagged and/or muted for a short period of time upon their first offense, then being kicked and if caught a third time, either permamently muted/gagged or banned (if serious, i.e: if the player is using homophobic, sexist or racist slurs).

Idle players will be slayed, and then kicked if they do not move for a long period of time. The same goes for purposefully idle players.

Notes:

I know that the problem on my last application was that my behaviour previously hadn't been very respectful, and ever since, I've been improving my attitude towards others online. I may not be perfect still, but I'm hoping that it was alot better than last time. There was an incident on Jailbreak where I insulted Deadsworn for ignoring me, but I tried to amend it after discovering that blus couldn't read dead red chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread