Invalid [D-Emp]CleverDancer's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

[D-Emp]CleverDancer

Firstly,Im sorry for my lying Thread that I post before.

- Your name and/or nickname
Shortly,CleverDancer.

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
I dont need to get Permission. Im +15.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:83144728

- Your general online times and your timezone
Im Often online in Weekdays.Im Usually/Always online on Weekends.

-Timezone
Turkey UTC +2:00

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Duel Server.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
There was a server named Bilgeoyuncu(Turkish server.)I was admin there like 9 months.When server closed for some reason I lose my job.I was admin there.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Not so much but Im learning.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Because:
I want to be admin again and I really Like Panda Community servers.You guys are doing great work.Thats why I want to be part of your team.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
I would do my job perfectly.I will do what I can.
I warn people which ones they are spamming in chat/voice,The ones are scamming,The ones do insult.Use bad words and other.
I wont mute,kick,ban them for nothing.I warn them 3 times.Mute might chance to its reason.(5-120 mins.it will chance to its reason.)
I just warn delayers.Maybe a big warn or something.I use kick or ban like never.

Application is invalid due to the lack of playtime you need atleast 3days.
Player's playtime:00:36:14 Hours.
https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/2491087

Improve your playtime first if you want to apply.

For Aoki - Players with a lack of playtime may reapply when they meet the required playtime; the 1 month wait is for apps that are declined or invalid for other reasons besides playtime.

Can be locked and moved.

I think you'll find there is a Duel server, server #01.

Regardless of this, app is invalid due to lack of playtime, player may reapply when they meet the required playtime (3 days).

Closed

Reactions: Deep
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread