Cringe Baby & Mr. Peanut (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedwagon

I decided it would be a good idea to play late night jailbreak, for some reason, and I stumbled across these two. Cringe Baby was usually Warden, and Mr. Peanut was usually his lackey. Rarely the other way around. I captured a full round recording showing some rule offenses, but there are others that weren't in the video. Outside of the round I recorded, they free killed, favoritised, lied as blue and as warden, and caused multiple fail rounds. I doubt something can be done, as they'll most likely run away as soon as anybody with authority comes along, but I figured I might as well try. Two others on the server, them being Drawing_Gaming_Nerd and MEDIC!, noticed the offenses. All three of us tried to call an admin, and MEDIC! joined me in recording the issue.

Side Note: Because the recording was of a full round, it was too large to attach to this post. I was just too lazy to go back and revise it.

I am on the server as I’m writing this, and I can vouch for speedwagon here. Although he forgot someone, named f4ndue who mostly just mass freekilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread