Crazy Crazy stories! (1 Viewer)

Nitro4D

I want to know. Do you guys have any freaky/wacky stories about what happened to theirselves. That you guys and girls want to share?

When I was 4-6 years old, I stuck one of my hands in an ant hill. I looked at my hand, and there were ants all over my hand. I was scared and I managed to shake all of them off me.

Reactions: Nitro4D
7 years old....loooooooong ago. Tore an extension cord apart, decided to plug the individual metal ends into the outlet. Did one and nothing, pulled it out, did the other on the other side, nothing???? Hum....maybe both......WHAM! Never played with electricity again.

Eraser BOT

This happened reaally long time ago, I was like 5-6 years old little girl. I got new fancy pink bikinis with blue stripes. I was so happy and loved them so badly, so I ran away from the house to show peeps how awesome my bikinis are.

Also, I killed a bird when I was 3 years old.

Lemme share a story of myself. When I was around 4 years old. I've went to a zoo. A special zoo that specialized in monkeys. So I and my mom and dad were there. All fun stuff. But then a little squirrel monkey went on my mom's lap (With me). And It bit me... So I bit it back... Yeah I know right....

Here's a sickening story that happened a couple days ago.
Some people know about this but there's more to it.

I have two cats and I haven't seen one of them in a month.

At 4 am I hear my cat getting mauled by something for 10 minutes. I was guessing it was a fox or raccoon.
When I woke up, my dad told me that there were cat feces on the porch and on the walls >.>
I went to go check on my cat, he had a couple scratches but he was alright. I also found my other cat, I guess they were fighting since they both hate each other for some reason :(

My 6 year old sister is their "therapist." She's trying to get them to be friendly again.

When i was around 8-9 something there was a thunderstorm. My mom was really scared of lightning and made us all sit in the kitchen. I sat down on my normal spot in the door opening and didnt think about that i had my feet on the waterpipe. The lightning struck and i ended up shaking like crazy. After that my mom was even more scared.

Here's a sickening story that happened a couple days ago.
Some people know about this but there's more to it.

I have two cats and I haven't seen one of them in a month.

At 4 am I hear my cat getting mauled by something for 10 minutes. I was guessing it was a fox or raccoon.
When I woke up, my dad told me that there were cat feces on the porch and on the walls >.>
I went to go check on my cat, he had a couple scratches but he was alright. I also found my other cat, I guess they were fighting since they both hate each other for some reason :(

My 6 year old sister is their "therapist." She's trying to get them to be friendly again.

Sorry to hear that man...

When I was 4-6 years old, I stuck one of my hands in an ant hill. I looked at my hand, and there were ants all over my hand. I was scared and I managed to shake all of them off me.
I can relate to that.

Users who are viewing this thread