Invalid Cookie's Jailbreak Admin Application. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Cookie

- Note:
Through out this application i will be clear and straightforward, I know the Jailbreak Admin list is full but i got time to be on hold I'm not in a hurry, this can be on hold until a spot opens up.

- Your name and/or nickname:

Pink Cookie, and my real name is Andrew.

- Your age:
15, I will be 16 this summer.

- Who gave you permission to apply? :
Kevin.

- Your Steam2 ID:
STEAM_0:1:65402082

- Your general online times and your timezone:
I will be online from 4pm to 10pm weekday and 2pm to 2am weekends, GMT Zone (UTC+00:00) Iceland, but if I'm not on at that time it mean's i'm outside cause summer is coming(Finally).

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?:
I play Jailbreak mostly but i also play Hightower TDM, and yes i would visit other servers in case of a report.

- Do you have a microphone? :

Yes, use it most of the time.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:

I have been Owner a few time's and Administrated a couple of server's i got good experience in Administrating as well Moderated many times, Last time I Administrated was on a CS:S Jailbreak server I was a Supervisor(that's a high rank on that server) it was about 1-3 months ago, unfortunately it shutdown.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?:

Yes quite a lot actually, was a Supervisor of a server with SourceMod even had my own server with SourceMod so i do know how it works.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?:

I'm an experienced Admin, I take Administrating seriously, maturely, calmly and I'm patient.
I wan't to help out Jailbreak since it requires a lot of Administrating, it has a lot of Admins but most are inactive.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments:

Like i said before i take Administrating seriously and maturely, I will never abuse my powers of any kind.
  • Baiting: Warn them not to bait, if they keep baiting slay.

• Freekillers: Slay except he's doing it on purpose(killing the whole team or something) then i would Guardban 2 hours.

• Using !call when admin is on: Warn them not to use !call when admins are on, if they keep using !call kick.

• Afkers: Kick.

• Overtalking warden: Warn them not to over talk admin, if they keep doing it mute 60 minutes.

• Hackers: Perm ban if positive.

• Spammers: Warn them not to spam, if they keep doing it gag 2 hours.

• Advertising of any king: 1 Hour gag.

• Ghosting: Warn them not to ghost if they keep ghosting kick.

• Blu Team killing: Guardban 1 hour.

- About me:
Hello my name is Andrew and beside playing TF2 i go outside on a BMX or Skateboarding or just chill with friend's i have a furry little cat, I do some photoshop/cinema4d to pass time I'm no expert tho, I also do work out from time to time to stay in shape. oh and i like pizza.. yeah that's pretty much it.

Thanks for reading. ^^

I was told that all positions for Jailbreak were full. Correct me if I am wrong, if I am I do apologize if this becomes a shit post

I was told that all positions for Jailbreak were full. Correct me if I am wrong, if I am I do apologize if this becomes a shit post
Could you read before posting? I stated that the Admin list for Jailbreak is full and this app can be on hold until a spot opens up.

App is good, but I'm marking this as Invalid due to several reasons :

1)
nbf2bc.jpg

You can't have any gags/mutes/bans for the past 1.5 months, especially if it's disrespect.

Look here :

fxrsz5.jpg

2) Jailbreak doesn't need any more admins.

3) Not enough playtime.

Feel free to apply in a month if there are slots free.

Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread