Declined Continued Harassment in-game (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DasBoSchitt
Current Username - Das
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:60360058
Server : Panda-Community Jailbreak
Rule they broke : Continuing the harassment
Evidence is a video showing that one of that the user silver made LR custom to the phrase that is referenced in my last post (I will be attaching.)

@Freddy No Fingers (Unknown if user is on forums.)
Current Username : Freddy No Fingers
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:205941684
Evidence is a video showing that one of that the user Silver made LR custom to the phrase that is referenced in my last post (I will be attaching.)

@Silver (Unknown if user is on forums)
Current Username : Silver
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:208455700
Evidence is a video showing that one of that the user Silver made LR custom to the phrase that is referenced in my last post (I will be attaching.)

Previous post talking about using the spray to constantly bring up stuff about my private life and constantly attacking me. It is being used as a cruel version of an inside joke but instead of laughing its causing me grief. : Previous Accepted Player report; Last Paragraph & A user in the replies for the report states its quote "already a meme". This should provide ample evidence of the constant problem this is causing me.

I understand the idea of "Just mute them" but on jail break communication is important and its a very annoying process to go back and forth... Also I feel as if I should not have to.

The video was too large and will be put onto google drive : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nAkEoStpxeOFy1IFIQKaHm5kYVoZEW78/view?usp=sharing Its most likely still processing, feel free to download it or just wait ^^;

@DasBoSchitt
Current Username - Das
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:60360058
Evidence is a video showing that one of that the user silver made LR custom to the phrase that is referenced in my last post (I will be attaching.)

@Freddy No Fingers (Unknown if user is on forums.)
Current Username : Freddy No Fingers
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:205941684

@Silver (Unknown if user is on forums)
Current Username : Silver
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:208455700

Previous post talking about using the spray to constantly bring up stuff about my private life and constantly attacking me. It is being used as a cruel version of an inside joke but instead of laughing its causing me grief. : Previous Accepted Player report; Last Paragraph & A user in the replies for the report states its quote "already a meme". This should provide ample evidence of the constant problem this is causing me.

I understand the idea of "Just mute them" but on jail break communication is important and its a very annoying process to go back and forth... Also I feel as if I should not have to.

The video was too large and will be put onto google drive : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nAkEoStpxeOFy1IFIQKaHm5kYVoZEW78/view?usp=sharing Its most likely still processing, feel free to download it or just wait ^^;
So repeating a joke that was going on before the spray bans is harassment? I get that it was on our sprays but now were just saying it without pointing it towards you in anyway, we're not saying "hey Annie! look, look! it's mug moment!" I just said the simple two words without it being towards anybody.

You guys have no idea how much discussion this has had to the point of some really deep analysis. I'll try to put down all that is related to this subject but my gosh this is difficult to know where to start.

I'll start from the group's perspective:

There are two private discords that have majority panda jailbreak regulars...or really they use to be regulars. Now they play games together and sometimes conduct raids. Sometimes they'll all play tf2 together, particularly I remember one incident on Hightower.
I'm only in one of these private discords. This discord is the one where mug moment formed. Seems to be some drink, some meme back in 2020s that's come back. Since I don't VC or contribute to discussion I'm not in on this joke. Mug moment was a meme before how annie's photo got involved. One night a particular user shared annie's picture and a discord called 'pregnant pretenders club'(Public group). Some mini raid happened and also this is where the image is formed of annie and mug moment put together. Now this can sound cruel, but it is a private discord they can do what they want.

That image was then taken to another discord that I am not a part of. I've got intel screenshots though because I am the master of information! But their mug moment started with annie + mug. Some members from this discord are not in the original discord and will just pair annie with mug moments.
During this report and the other specific to axmanner, you can tell at least two individuals are doing it to annoy annie. The rest are innocent though and those innocent know that mug moment was before annie.

Now from Annie's perspective, and this is important:

Annie comes on to play on the server. I have some context of previous events which could be important but I'll leave that for later.
Annie is not part of the discord groups. She has no idea what mug moment is. When a group of old / regular jb players come on with these sprays and start doing this mug moment meme. Annie sees the sprays and this is the first time Annie is introduced to mug moment. She thinks mug moment is about her because of the spray. She gets upset thinking it's malicious intent , particularly when a photo of IRL her is used.

Now I won't go into detail about the spray as that's @Gold 's punishment.

But part of this, and I have been informed by this by two trial jailbreak admins, that before all of this @Mid Lane Annie you would have a spray of your belly(?) and join in on the jokes towards you about this. Maybe joining on the jokes was a hope for this to go away, but you might have encouraged this behaviour signalling that it was ok to joke about it. You also weren't very private about it. You wouldn't show this side to you full on but you hinted towards like on that report or just on your profile.
It's...different and you know it is. You're going to be judged and taken the piss out of, especially if you are 'public' about it. Now I know by now you are taking pre-cautions to 'hide' that side away and hopefully you've learnt the risks of being so open about your information.

So here's the summery. Annie believes mug moment is about to her because she is not in on the meme joke. They used an IRL image of her, put mug moment on it and started up with the meme on the 27th. The groups claims that it was 'before' yes it was but on a private discord not on the servers or at least what I could find. Chat logs only show 1 'mug moment' 16-17th made by someone called Orange shirt? Who is currently reported for mfk ?
It's a meme that's been mashed with annie but also been separate. These reports have most likely made it worse for Annie as now there will be an increase of mug moment towards annie, which has lead to the axmanner report.

@Asper , silver, @DasBoSchitt
It was a dumb mistake for putting it as your sprays fellas I'm actually appalled by that behaviour but I've had a word with Asper about that. But this report is about what happened and in that video , although it happened during the sprays, mug moment is separate from annie.

I'd advise not to use mug moment particularly towards Annie as some users are beginning to. All you'll be doing is making this situation worse to the point where we'll have to start handing out punishments. We cannot 'police' memes, but it's all ready gotten a bad rep.

Also Annie you should be vocal about it making you uncomfortable on the server preferable in chat for reference of those taking it too far. Be clear about it. But do keep in mind if users use the meme it is not directed at you...Unless you die or actually do a mug moment :pepega: Really I think mug moment is doing something stupid. In British terms it is! But I understand not everyone will get that particularly on a server that's in the US.

So I'm going to decline this. Please take my advice both sides. If both sides are clear on their intent there wouldn't be this confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread