Accepted Constant Stealing (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reviewing this report and is valid yes, but I got some issues here.

First of, you just applied for admin and then at least give Skorrogan a warning to show some sort of admin behavior from you, you only said "Stop stealing my rockets" when he/she has been already stealing around 3-4 times.

You also baited Skorrogan by orbiting around him/her so he/her could steal again to show he/she would steal, this kinda makes me sad to see. You could have just moved forward and wait for Skorrogan to die so he/she didn't have to steal, but instead you stay close so he/she can steal. I would prefer if you don't do this anymore since it seems rather toxic.

Please keep this in mind if you want to be part of our team (if your apply doesn't get invalid for your session) because this sort of behavior isn't suitable for an admin.

I've been reviewing this report and is valid yes, but I got some issues here.

First of, you just applied for admin and then at least give Skorrogan a warning to show some sort of admin behavior from you, you only said "Stop stealing my rockets" when he/she has been already stealing around 3-4 times.

You also baited Skorrogan by orbiting around him/her so he/her could steal again to show he/she would steal, this kinda makes me sad to see. You could have just moved forward and wait for Skorrogan to die so he/she didn't have to steal, but instead you stay close so he/she can steal. I would prefer if you don't do this anymore since it seems rather toxic.

Please keep this in mind if you want to be part of our team (if your apply doesn't get invalid for your session) because this sort of behavior isn't suitable for an admin.

I did give him several warnings before I began recording, I asked him over voice channel like three times and he just looked at me and shook his head. After about 20 mins of him stealing I decided to start recording and submit this report. I always give people a fair chance, but bare in mind that you only see the amount of times since I started recording, not beforehand.

With regards to the orbiting, it's an advanced server and I sometimes find it hard to not orbit a 175 mph rocket. Could I have moved forward and waited for him to die, that was exactly what I was doing and he decided to just stand next to the enemy and intercept it right as they reflected it. So by going close he would just attempt to stand next to the enemy players and steal it right into their face, so I decided the best way to prevent this was to play the long game, that way he couldn't steal it and direct it right in their face.
I am aware that I just applied for admin, but please bare in mind that you only see the amount of warnings and steals once I started recording (which was after around 20 minutes of stealing).

Hope this helps
Golden

• Happy
Reactions: Hillbilly
I did give him several warnings before I began recording, I asked him over voice channel like three times and he just looked at me and shook his head. After about 20 mins of him stealing I decided to start recording and submit this report. I always give people a fair chance, but bare in mind that you only see the amount of times since I started recording, not beforehand.
I would suggest you to install prec_record that auto records for this kind of situations, but if this is all true then sorry from my point of view.

I would suggest you to install prec_record that auto records for this kind of situations, but if this is all true then sorry from my point of view.
No worries, I will definitely look into the software and get it up and running!
Thank you

Im going to Accept this Report. The player was obviously trying to steal.

The question of you orbiting and supposedly baiting is not a topic of this report imo.

Closed.

Reactions: GoldenLunchBox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread