Accepted confused humans on JB (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNN

Donator

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Handled by Matth)

.....more to come when my computer is updated.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I teambanned Tamama already for no mic on blu, I believe I teambanned Hazmad for 120 when i was on earlier..

• Informative
Reactions: Madact and Gold
I teambanned Tamama already for no mic on blu, I believe I teambanned Hazmad for 120 when i was on earlier..
Yea we talked earlier as you wanted to know about how JB was at the time, and thanks for helping out.
I remember you said that HazMad was supposed to be teambanned due to another report? In that case, the report on him this time should also count as a new teamban when it expires, as he broke the rules yet again.

Reactions: Sin.
(Handled by Matth)
sidenote: Sin already teambanned the player for no mic on blue, however I do belive a general ban would fit as he also MFK

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Handled by Matth)
sidenote: In the video warden states bombrush, and you can see Isabelle does it, as bo$$ randonly shoots in the crows as we run.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nut65467 has been banned for MFK.

bo$$ has not been banned, cause lack of evidence in the demo.
When he shoots the "delayer" (as a guard suggested at the end), you are not spectating him but only the guard. So we can't know if the red was really delaying or not.

(No. 6)rainbowstarr16 has been banned.

I'll leave the other reported players to JB admins.

Attachments

• mmh.PNG
    mmh.PNG
    103.8 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: Kazzy
Should let you know that Hazmad is now perm teambanned due to the amount of rulebreaking on the servers caught by admins and in player reports.

I've listed up Tamama for a teamban for now, in a week still not got will just be a general ban.

Thank you for the reports ::):

Reactions: PNN and Kazzy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread