Declined Communist Pug ungag Request (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Communist Pug

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=Communist+Pug&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Communist Pug
Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:86984966
Date and Time of the Ban: 2018-01-06 13:59:52
Reason about the Ban: Insulting in Call bot
Admin that Banned you: Zushikikato Wolfeh
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I no longer play Jailbreak and i am no longer a 10 year old toxic kid as i now only play the dogball servers which i quite enjoy and i would like to communicate with other players within the server so that i can be friends with them and ppossibly get to know them better and to be able to play with them.

I've never seen you before, could explain because you've only been playing for 4 hours in dodgeball.

But you've gotten a second chance (or third a bit confused myself) before and I only give two, but tbh none of my decision since I'm not full.

I've never seen you on dodgeball too, as mentionned in the last appeal this was your final chance, but it's been 2 years now.

I don't know, not a full either, can @Husky share his thoughts about this please? I know you're not an admin anymore, but it might help us :)

Frankly don’t really remember much about Pug so I don’t have much to say.
I would say that before you guys handle the appeal, see how he is on mic as he is only gagged.
If it was my decision, I don’t think he should be getting another chance as he had 3/2 chances already tis’ a mess there, and on his previous appeal I had stated this would be his final chance and it seems he blew it.

Pardon me guys but I’d like to handle this right now after seeing the feedback from husky and the other db admins.

You already had 2 permanent gags lifted along with 10 total blocks. After your last appeal was accepted, it took you less then a week to end up getting gagged. “But it’s been 2 years” yeah, big deal. You were already told the next one would be for good and you blew it.

Declined. If you do happen to continue playing on these servers, build a bigger an better name for yourself before trying another appeal again. You still can use voice chat

• Agree
Reactions: Husky and Gold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread