Commands For Warden [A Small Tutorial] (1 Viewer)

So many people join and have no idea how to use commands as warden in Jailbreak, which is understandable...cuz they are new lol, and some people keep the warden menu up because they are afraid of not having the commands easily anymore.

Here are a few commands I know to help you as a warden to become the best like no one ever was :

/wff or !wff = This command enables Friendly Fire, just type it again to turn FF off or vice versa.

/w or !w = This lets you become Warden, so when the countdown begins and says "3,2,1" you can type !w or /w fast and become warden instead of randomly getting chosen (but it does have a lock after a while so beware) you can also use it for when a warden dies to become warden :D

/wcc or !wcc = Collisions will be turned on, of course to turn collisions off just type it again.

/wmenu or !wmenu = Now this command is for the people who want a quick short cut to the buttons again, just type that to get a little menu on the side of your screen that lets you hit numbers on your number pad to quickly select things like Friendly fire, and Collisions.

I have no idea if someone already made this in the forums so forgive me if it has been done already, but I haven't seen it so I just felt like doing it for those who needed it and say they can't use ff or something.

(If I missed something please tell me, I feel like I did but am not sure lol)

- Love, Dark D. :nekoheart:

Would be nice to note out that you should avoid pressing !w or !uw (!w before random select of Warden is alright as it is now though)

This isn't made on the forums no since most players on the forums already know how to play the Gamemode.
Good thing the !wmenu is open when you get selected as Warden in the start of the round.

Would be nice to note out that you should avoid pressing !w or !uw (!w before random select of Warden is alright as it is now though)

This isn't made on the forums no since most players on the forums already know how to play the Gamemode.
Good thing the !wmenu is open when you get selected as Warden in the start of the round.
Totally forgot about !uw lol thanks for the tip, but i think it's best not to say cuz there should be no reason to type it anyway tbh

Thanks this is helpful!

Oh yeah forgotten to add this command: ! Or /removelr

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread