Command to get next hale in queue

• Yes, great idea.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No, you are stupid.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some hales just are cowards and camp on 1 point. Or they just wait for rage.

So I decided to suggest a command to select next hale. For example currrently a HHH is just waiting for teleport to get an Engineer on a roof. It's going on like this for allready 5 minutes now.

!newhale and the next guy in the queue get's hale instantly. For example if 75% of people vote "Yes".

Bad idea?

I think that's good... But I'm afraid that people may overuse it

Can't be done with current code. That requires either rewrite of code, or different plugin, but since queue use ClientPrefs, it can't be done without interfering with ClientPrefs logs, which means server crash everytime vote is casted. So, rewrite of current code is kinda impossible, writing of standalone plugin is possible, but finding proper way to avoid ClientPrefs is what makes it hard...

Edit: Tested this, all i could do, but it doesn't work, my knowledge is not good enough to fix it, if you can find a coder who could do it (for free) go ahead...
Code:
for (new client = 0; client

@I can't breath:Don't think it'll be overused. If theres a good hale there is no reason to start a vote for the next hale=nobody will vote. In case somebody starts the vote there are those 75% needed (that's actually why I wrote that part :)).

@Max: Hm, thats bad :/

I wouldn't add this, even if they camp, they still die in a few sec - Good idea tho

Then we got the typical kid, who randomly types it and everyone press 1 - That just made someones day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread