Accepted Coal's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coal

- Username

Coal

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply?

None needed

- Your Steam32 ID

STEAM_0:1:156990674

- General online times and timezone

E.S.T UTC -5:00
Usually pop into the server 24/7 but mostly active from 7am to 3am (when the server gets active to when server pop falls)

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

Jailbreak

- Do you have a microphone?

Yes

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

Twich moderator for multiple streamers with around 2k viewers max (would prefer to keep them anonymous)
Previous moderator of the Kristofer Yee Discord and Twich
Previously managed my own community
Co founder of Strange community (brawlhalla clan/ community)

- What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?

Although my forums account is 5 years of age ive been playing in the jailbreak community for around 8 via a shared account with my older brother. I've been through many generations of admins in the panda community. I feel that there could be change not in a drastic way, but more of a communication based form of adminastration. I would love to start organizing events and getting more in touch with the members of the jailbreak community *Special Donator Events* (funding and oganizing could be held by other members of the moderation team and well trusted panda members* (nothing crazy expensive). Overal I want a form of inclusiveness I want to eliminate this idea of "bad admin" that is spoken of in the community, because I plan to be a friend of some sorts to everyone even if I have to punish them for misconduct. A lot of people see panda community as a home, myself included and when the community is divided it puts stress on everyone so my initiative is to untie it as an unbreakable bond.

Thank you and im also just happy to be back as some of the fellow old regulars have started returning as well

Hello coal, nice to see you apply.

You are a classic regular from back in the day and from my experience are a pretty friendly guy, the two things I would recommend you work on are to make some more reports or !calladmins, be more active on the forums in suggestions and such, and to warn some rulebreakers in-game (just don't go overboard with warnings, keep it natural).

If you can do those things consider it a +1 from me.

Reactions: Coal
Hello coal, nice to see you apply.

You are a classic regular from back in the day and from my experience are a pretty friendly guy, the two things I would recommend you work on are to make some more reports or !calladmins, be more active on the forums in suggestions and such, and to warn some rulebreakers in-game (just don't go overboard with warnings, keep it natural).

If you can do those things consider it a +1 from me.
love to hear that as of late i have been more active on the forums do to a moral obligation i've felt to talk to people more. A while back I was more introverted do to me not feeling like i had a place but over time of running a community and being apart of some, i realized everyone has a voice no matter their age in the community. Its less of a community more of like a family now to me. The calladmin feature is a bit neglected on my end as are reports because people come and go so frequently due to the fact for a while the administration team was well populated and would handle most situations in minutes. i have been taking clips of various moments the do warrant a report its just so frequently that id rather not be a bother to the staff. but yeah hi semi glad to be back on the sever and glad ur still a member of the panda family (sorry for any typos im on my phone)

I don’t have enough info on you I’m going to remain neutral

• Sad
Its time for another segment of what i like to call, Dangers Deep Dives, where i have a little deeper look at applicants logs, sessions and calls for the admins who dont want to search for them.

Starting off we have the playtime
Coal Playtime.png

Like you said you have only recently joined back into the community but i have seen you on at least everyday and these playtimes are quite good for a returner.
Next we will have a look at your calls
Coal Calls.png

Now obviously you can see the gap of where you stopped playing JB but since you came back it looks like you have been consistently calling which is pretty good for an applicant to do.
I believe that this a pretty good start to your return to JB and i would be happy to slide over this +1 to you and I hope to see you online more in the future.

You play on a timezone I do not. I've run into you once and you were more of a mic user than a chat user which might explain the very few warnings in your chat history - for all I know you're providing warnings through mic, but I cannot currently verify this. Your sessions and calls are hit-and-miss and you have two reports in your post history on a 5-year-old account. While I don't think you would be a bad addition to the team I don't have anything to demonstrate that you would be a good one either. I will remain neutral for the time being and am flexible to change if I end up learning more about how you act in-game.

• Agree
With Cridove signed for inactivity his feedback is not required, so time to put this under review!

Any question or inactivity during under review please let me know via steam / discord / forum PM. Good luck ::):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread