Status
Not open for further replies.

clownn

Donator

What's your username? Clown

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018660075/

What is your type of punishment? Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? I dont know, i didnt even get any warning from an admin.

Why were you punished? i think its cause some loser YanViktor called admin on me because i was saying 'he's a sniper, hes alone, go get him' when i was spectating a red, when literally any and all reds could look around for one second and see that exact information

Why should we revoke your punishment? i didnt get any warning? and im not a general rule breaker, ill try to not ghost i guess?? i didnt even know that counted as ghosting. I didnt even get warnings either i just joined and im gagged and i dont know how to check why.

What's your username? Clown

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018660075/

What is your type of punishment? Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? I dont know, i didnt even get any warning from an admin.

Why were you punished? i think its cause some loser YanViktor called admin on me because i was saying 'he's a sniper, hes alone, go get him' when i was spectating a red, when literally any and all reds could look around for one second and see that exact information

Why should we revoke your punishment? i didnt get any warning? and im not a general rule breaker, ill try to not ghost i guess?? i didnt even know that counted as ghosting. I didnt even get warnings either i just joined and im gagged and i dont know how to check why.
if you would've put more effort in the appeal and lookup your ban on sourcebans you'd know the reason.

seems like it already expired.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Mikey
Report in question

i didnt get any warning?
1660128295384.png

Warning given ^
1660128304710.png

Warning ignored ^

We do not have any exceptions for ghosting unless someone is afk.

You were also gagged for insulting yan, I simply neglected to put it in the reason.
1660128594725.png

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread