READ ME Clouds.tf Invitations (1 Viewer)

Kevin

Owner
Staff member
Founder
We've recently revamped the Clouds.tf panel, that allowed users to manage their uploads and it was with a focus for people to use Clouds.tf ShareX configs. With the revamped version of the panel, we've decided to give some invitation codes in case anybodys interested.

Codes:
  • WY6AZ
  • 3PGZ7
  • GL8VH
  • C7465
  • 3C2TN
  • KZ5N0
  • C1684
  • DBWK9
  • 3ESUD
  • 95WKN
To use the invite code you simply go on https://clouds.tf/panel/register and fill out the form and insert one of the codes listed above. (each one only works 1 time)

Reactions: MOCOLONI and Raion
Remaining invitation codes:

3ESUD
C7465
3PGZ7

GET THE CODES WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!2!!!
black-friday.jpg

2390E7EB00000578-2852585-Scrum_down_Customers_push_each_other_out_of_the_way_as_the_crowd-72_1417213372623.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Kevin
AZWNI
IA3FQ
T2DLG
NCU7K
41K69

New batch in case anybody's still interested.
Also fixed the Setup page not working, it gives a clear instruction now on how to setup Clouds.tf in ShareX.

I'm in, its all about that 41K"69"

photo sharing thing. Atleast that how it looks like xD But i have no clue either. Maybe file sharing

Basically this was built as an alternative for puush after it was hacked. It was a basic uploading service with no logs, no ability to delete, but we've then coded the panel, which basically make Clouds.tf a full alternative for puush using ShareX as the client for uploads.

The panel allows every user to see his screenshots and delete them if he doesn't want them, and allows admins of the website to overview everyone's images.
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/clouds-tf.5934/

added another 5 (+1 from before) invite codes, if anyone needs help with the setting up process, let me know!

• IA3FQ
  • 4X70J
  • NCEAJ
  • 7RL13
  • X15WI
  • CQ0X8

Fixed the reset password page, for anybody that had issues with it.

remaining codes:
  • NCEAJ
  • 7RL13
  • CQ0X8
currently counting 36 users, thanks for the support lads :p

Fucking scary.

Why? only reason we keep logs of all screenshots is to get as much information possible in case of illegal content, so we can help out in case of abuse reports. Personally I don't really care what others upload, I rarely login to the panel to view images (and usually that's just a screenshot I uploaded and trying to find it, in other cases that's due to reports).

Users who are viewing this thread