Clic Clic Bye (1 Viewer)

Clic Clic Boom

To start this thread, let me clear out that my motivations aren't totally because of all this that happened. I already planned of leaving the community weeks/months ago, as the most two important years of my student's life will begin in September, and I'll not be able to be as active as I was during my admin period, I only decided to apply because I had free time to spend, and so using this time to improve the Jailbreak server. So instead of being completly useless to this team, by being less and less active, I prefer to simply resign, to then leave completly this community, at the end of this month.
I'm also getting back to the competitive world in September, so I will have even less time to share with you here, and even if all this will be received as a good new for certain persons here, I already know what the persons that I sincerely esteem think of all this, and that's pretty much the only thing that I need.

I'm not going to make a fucking big letter to explain my motivations, neiter my previous actions/reactions or detail what I did during the past months, but simply saying few words, to mainly avoid the fact that some persons could add some false reasons on why I decided to resign/left :

This strike was not simply about adding one/two Head Admin(s), we wanted to be heard, completly heard, and yet, it failed. Instead of really taking this seriously, the founder of this community prefered to insist on one point (the first point of our letter) to simply feed us, so in this way, we would feel better, and then slowly forget all this.
I still think that resigning in a group would've been a better idea, instead of making this strike, but I guess we still had to stay attached to this very last hope.

You did not change, you're not changing, and you will never change, that's why this community, your community, is dying, you probably had the best staff around you during the past months, to support you and your project, but yet, you prefered to treat them as the worst shits ever, by being an immature and irresponsible "boss", instead of sharing with them some of your time, or simply have the necessary hindsight, to read between their words, but no, you're letting all this happen, without asking to yourself the right interrogations.

This famous Senior team that you had the idea to remove is now offically dead, by losing the very last strong opinions that this community had. Instead of following the most popular opinions, these persons prefered to bring some realism and objectivity into all this, and even if these persons had to appear as simple "Haters" from all these irresponsible admins, they'll never need tags to be respected.

I still love being admin on servers, and this reason blocked me many times to resign sooner and even now, while I'm writting all this. But even if I love doing this, I could not simply administrate on my servers, and act like nothing is happening on forums, by ignoring what's going in on there and being assimilated to the ones that are now able to discuss on serious threads, and are going to kill this community.
I don't see myself working with a team that has more subjective opinions than constructive and objective ones, trying to get heared into all these shitty arguments, and having the frustration of not being heard, where the majority will always win, no matter what certain persons could bring to the table.
So instead of being part of the ones that will kill this community, I prefer to not have any more responsiblities when this will happen, just to not ask to myself "What did I do to stop this?", actually, I made enough things to leave this place without having any remorse.

This was an experience with its highs and lows, and even if I'm this "fresh admin" as some love to call me, these 4 months've been enough to see how things were working there, and now, I can legitimately say this: I would've never applied if I knew that it was like this inside, and, hopefully a lots of players will refrain from applying, sincerely, keep your time for something better, something that has sense, instead of a lost cause.
I did everything that I could do in here, always said what I had to say, acted like I had to act, and now my time is over. I want to simply enjoy the servers again, as a "normal" player, until I leave this community and its servers for good.

As thanking persons is a famous thing on these kind of threads, I'm just going to tag three persons that already know what I think about them, as I already had the chance to tell them directly : @DeadSworn , @Matt-ers? and @Mr.Fluffy , the only persons that I always trusted and shared everything with them (except my real name with Fluffy
)

I'm only sad for these Trials that I'm leaving and these Dodgeball/Jailbreak regulars, that did not do anything to deserve all this,

Have fun destroying this place and its servers.
(Eh, tried to do as short as I could)

tumblr_n05ie9K3wo1rumg52o1_500.gif

You did the most mature and brave choice you as Full Admin could have done. Congratulations.
I hope that most of admins will open their eyes at all, too. Power and authority in servers are great, but not without respect by the person (the people, actually) you work for.

tCYBGVR.gif

This strike now just sounds like a big bunch of bollucks set in place to give Kevin another headache to worry about, granted Kevin hasn't fulfilled everything he was told to but it hasn't been that long. Nearly everyone major who participated has abandoned ship, sounds fishy. (Get it, because of the boat?)

You were a nice guy, good admin whilst I was around. Au reviour <3

Already spoke to you in Steam chat, but it's sad seeing such a great mind that this community really needed leave. I wish you the best of luck in the future, and I hope maybe you and me can still catch up time to time. Also, good luck with the studying, I can see that it is really important to you, which is pretty obvious that it should be. Thank you for the times, have a good one! :D

Reactions: Clic Clic Boom
I want to keep it simply and short.
You got my respect Clic, even with this decision of leaving the community with the following reasons you pointed out.
Started as a great Panda player to a Trail admin for Jailbreak followed soon as a fantastic Full admin with many administrating/hard work on the forums and other servers.

Clic, I salute to you.
Thanks for all the support on the servers and threads.

Bye clic, we chatted and had fun at times, sorry if you didn't like me comin back :(

Au revoir, mon ami.

I'm sorry for everything you didn't like from me, I hope to you the best in your life, my Frenchie Clicky.
I don't think that the Community will be as before without you, @Kah , @Matt-ers? and the other people that are leaving.

Au revoir.

Eleven%2BSalute.gif

Goodbye pal, you'll surely be missed around here. Best of luck with your future life.

So selfish, I especially love this part:

"I don't see myself working with a team that has more subjective opinions than constructive and objective ones, trying to get heared into all these shitty arguments, and having the frustration of not being heard, where the majority will always win, no matter what certain persons could bring to the table."
How to democracy pt. 1

Reactions: CiroBishop
Bye, my Jailbreak-hardened friend :(

Au revoir et bon voyage, peu importe où le vent te portera.

I couldn't have wished to have a better Mentor during my first weeks of being a Trial. I plan on staying here for as long as I can until things get too chaotic (I mean even more chaotic than this), and so I hope all of what you've done for me will pay off, really pay off.

Even if I'm saddened by all these great Admins leaving, I knew the community was unstable. Maybe, if I have the courage to speak to you on Steam again (shy like I am it's hard), we could still be able to play on other servers or just in pubs.

Que la chance te suive, où que tu ailles.

Where do I need to find a new senpai now ;~;

Au revoir et bon voyage, peu importe où le vent te portera.

I couldn't have wished to have a better Mentor during my first weeks of being a Trial. I plan on staying here for as long as I can until things get too chaotic (I mean even more chaotic than this), and so I hope all of what you've done for me will pay off, really pay off.

Even if I'm saddened by all these great Admins leaving, I knew the community was unstable. Maybe, if I have the courage to speak to you on Steam again (shy like I am it's hard), we could still be able to play on other servers or just in pubs.

Que la chance te suive, où que tu ailles.
oh wait you are there so i am not the only baguette here !

Users who are viewing this thread