Invalid CleverDancer's Admin Application. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

[D-Emp]CleverDancer

- Your name and/or nickname
[D-emp]CleverDancer

- Your age
15-16

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
I learned from Trazyn.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:83144728

- Your general online times and your timezone
I often play in Weekdays.Like 18:00 to 20:00 or 18:00 to 22:00.At Weekends I can play anytime If I want.

-Time Zone
UTC +2.00(Turkey)

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I want to become an admin at Deathrun Servers.It can be another too.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
I do have.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I become admin at Bilgeoyuncu servers.But when Its closed,I lose my job.I was admin like 9 months.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Not so much but Im trying to learn.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Because, Iwant to help you and Panda community.I do my until I lose it.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
If I will choose an admin to Panda Community,I will help players,I say the rules and I will oove my job.I will be sure if they do right,if they not I will help them when Im online.When they use bad words,I will warn them.Once,twice but not at third time.I will mute them.(Like5-40 minutes.It would change of its type.)I would not ban them so fastly.No kicks so fastly.I do my job friendly.I don't do any of these wrong things.

What, I never gave you permission (but you're 15 anyway so it doesn't matter)?
Deathrun is full with admins at the moment and is not currently accepting applications, check the Available positions thread please. Thanks.

Sorry to kick in a locked app but I need to change a precision to make it fair for everyone:

*You may reapply when you meet the required playtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread