Accepted Claymore's Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claymore

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:77680951

Name of your Banned Steam Account
: claymore (+ I alias a fair bit)

Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:77680951

Date and Time of the Ban: 2015-08-10 19:20:29

Reason about the Ban: Related to forming an anti-panda group, the harassement and disrespect of staff, countless threats against the community.

Admin that Banned you: Kevin

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

The ban took place around 7 years ago when I was a young lad on a power trip. Initially I wanted better for the community as a trial admin but soon thereafter I wanted more. With the amount of power I had in my disposition during my brief period as a game admin on Hightower TDM in 2014 I felt very powerful and I bent countless rules to basically turn the servers and the community into my own circlejerk. Once I was called out for these schemes I was enraged and pretty much threatened the entire community and all of staff.

Since the time of the ban I've made great friends with people whom I previously wronged, either because I've banned them unjustly or because I was acting extremely toxic towards them, even going as far as creating my own small discord community full of hightower players from old times. It really feels wrong when I cannot join my friends because of actions I've commited during a power frenzy in 2014 therefore I would like to deeply apologize for everything I did.

Looking back I strongly regret these decisions and actions. I really don't know what came into me to burn bridges so much, but as I became more mature I understood that it wasn't the right move. I acted immaturely and was extremely toxic for absolutely no reason. Nowadays, whenever I see panda servers on the server browser I get flashbacks of my edgy and cringe past and can't even bring myself, out of pure embarassement to answer to my friends why was I banned in the first place.

I deeply apologize for all my actions and all the torment I've caused with my behavior and threats and of course to anyone I've wronged during that period who will read this appeal. I had quite a few quarells in my life during the period I was banned and I believe that I've matured as a person and I completely own to my actions and admit complete defeat.

After talking with Kevin we have decided to lift the punishment.

Keep in mind that if you start causing trouble again you may find yourself permanently gameserver banned again, and by this I mean community trouble.
You should have regular stacking for general rule breaking.

Reactions: Fredo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread