Accepted Claymore's App (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claymore

Nickname: I'm known as Claymore and that's the name i use on panda.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77680951
Timezone and online times:
CET, usually from 16:00 to 22:00, on thursdays from 14-22, fridays 15-23, weekdays - whole day
Which servers: Mainly #6 TDM and #10 TDM
Microphone: Yes i own a fully functional microphone.
Previous Experience: I used to be an admin on multiple smaller communities on TF2, CS:S and on GMOD
Why should we choose you? - Well, i was known as one of the most toxic players out there, and i admit that i was a dick, but i changed a lot since then. I'm known on the server and liked by most of the community. I was a demoknight/demoman coach on the server and even coached an admin. I have contact with 90% of the regular players on hightower servers, so if something is wrong, i'm gonna be there in time. I'm very active. I know that the previous accident ruined my reputation on panda forums, and i'm really sorry for the problems i caused but i swear it won't even happen again.

Brief thought process and punishment:

I bring discipline to servers while keeping the atmosphere cozy and warm as possible. I don't subjectively kick or ban people for lolz, but objectively and only if i have proof of their crime and breaking the rules.

1. Not using the trade chat seems to be a minor but a popular issue. I will warn the victim 3 times before gagging them for 30 minutes, and if they repeat the same thing, i will increase it progressively.
2. Spamming/Racism/Insulting/Flaming/Micspamming - warning the victim twice before eventually giving them a gag/mute with each another one progressively longer.
3. Griefing - 1 Warning, Kick and then Ban
4. Trolling - same as ^
5. Scamming - Instakick and ban if they're going to do it again.
6. Hacking/Cheating - Supervision from spectators, if confirmed by me and players = Permaban
7. Foreign on chat - 3 Warnings, progressive gag/mute

Just a question, your profile says 26 and you say you're 28 here. Did you put in the wrong date? To be honest, I don't think a 20+ year old would put that they are 26 and then say that they are 28, feels wrong.

I could have put the date on my profile to be random, i never pay attention to that, althought i always put the correct one in the app.

Looking at Joe's application, people's pasts appear to matter very little anyways. Go ahead and fill people in about it so they can loosely keep it in mind, but if Claymore's recent behaviour is good then it cannot be held against him. If people actually start voting negatively because of what happened back then, the very definition of double standards will pop up its head right here.

Just saying, don't say it doesn't matter with one guy and then let it affect you with another. I can really see that happening. Just base your vote on having seen this guy's recent behaviour if you can.

Michael, I'm asking you of this very nicely.

Just fuck off from admin applications, we're not inept at finding the connection time and history of the player.

Now, as for Claymore, he changed his behaviour massively since we met. That's my opinion though, considering he's a friend of mine and I'm not going to vote on this app as I'd be completely biased about it.

Sorry Hawwis I was just trying to save you guys a job was all but ok I will stop

• Funny
Reactions: TheDo0octor
As far as I know I'm still a trial admin, but I can say that Clay is a goood and active member of Panda society, no matter what he has done in the past. Would love to work with him. Kurwa!

Accepted, please contact Kevin!

Your mentor will be @Hawwis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread