Class limits on JB (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElSWappo

I wish a class limit on Jb.Reason?I see always 4 or more medics.It's awful with a team with 9 medics,right?(Yes,for me the record is 9 medics and I saw that).I think it will be better if it will be a class limit with max 3 guys per class.What do you think?

• Disagree
Reactions: Supreme
I wish a class limit on Jb.Reason?I see always 4 or more medics.It's awful with a team with 9 medics,right?(Yes,for me the record is 9 medics and I saw that).I think it will be better if it will be a class limit with max 3 guys per class.What do you think?
is it that necessary?

With 9 medics,it's a bit unfair.So I think yes but maybe for some people it's not necessary.
If nobody renamed them to the cast from Scrubs, a greater crime has been committed.

Anyway, aren't usual commands things like 'Medics no healing'? As long as guards act promptly, medics shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Map depending scouts are more problematic.

Honestly I think medic stacking is a legitimate strategy of play, and should be respected as such. Guards need to do their jobs properly!

If nobody renamed them to the cast from Scrubs, a greater crime has been committed.

Anyway, aren't usual commands things like 'Medics no healing'? As long as guards act promptly, medics shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Map depending scouts are more problematic.

Honestly I think medic stacking is a legitimate strategy of play, and should be respected as such. Guards need to do their jobs properly!
Friendly fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread