Clarifications on a Previous Report (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persi

Hello, i've created this thread to tell my part of the story and give some quick toughts on a previous, already closed report, as suggested by Wolf!

This is the link to the report: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/report.6931/

I'm posting this thread here and without a particular template as suggested by Stabbin in this thread: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/question-about-report.7236/

As the report shows, i've been banned for three days from the Panda Community servers for BLU Teamkilling.
Obviously i'm not here to try to get unbanned, since there's no "good" or "forgivable" reason for BLU Teamkilling, but i'm here because, as Wolf! said, i think it would be nice to say something about what happened. (And i'd also like to apologise for not saying anithing before the report was actually closed)

There's proof that i teamkilled, so it's right that i got banned for that. i don't really remember the situation or why i teamkilled DeathSky but I'm SURE that i didn't do it because "He was getting on my nerves" like Speedy said. That could have been me some months ago, but that happened in November and i'm sure that i wouldn't have freekilled for that reason. I'm sure that i just made a mistake: as Speedy said LR was given and the warden probably forgot to turn of the friendly fire and i probably killed him without wanting to: i was probably randomly swinging my melee and i probably hit him without me wanting to. I'm fully aware that it is still punishable, but I'm sure that i didn't do it because i was mad at him or because of other silly reasons.

Also in his final post, Wolf said that i usually teamkill guys who dont have mic or that are freekillers, but i think he's referring to what i was saying like 3 or 4 months ago. And that makes sense because he used to play more in the summer and becuase now he plays less and he didn't get the chance to really know how i am now.
I could be wrong, maybe he knows perfectly what i say and how i play now. The only thing that i know is that now i'm fully aware of the fact that teamkilling is always wrong. And I'm not fully aware only now, i've known this well for probably 2 months.

I belive that i was also banned for my previous teamkills. That was the right thing to do and I'm happy that I'm paying for all the wrong things that i've done in the past. As i said before, now I perfectly now that BLUE Teamkilling is always wrong and i'll surely remember to be more carefull when i'm on the blue team and friendly fire is activated.

In the end, i know that i've done many wrong things in the past, that i have several bans on my account and that i have many flaws, but i want to say that i am trying to fix them.
In the last 1 or 2 months I've been trying to improve and to be good, and i think that there are some players who play on the jailbreak server recently that think that i'm not that bad after all. I know that i've still got many flaws and that i still do many things that it would be better not todo, like the fact that i talk too much, that i laugh too much, or that i'm not always super serious about the gamemode, but i'm trying to get better.

I totally accept the ban and i'll continue to improve and to fix my flwas

Thanks to everyone who got to the end of this massage and who found the patience to read all of the things that i've written.

-Persi

First of all, I am glad that you took my advice to make an explaination of what actually happend that day since the report got closed down and you didn't had something to add to it.

I have to say, from most of the cases I've seen as being a administrator on this community I barely saw someone genuinly apologizing for his actions and openly admit that they were wrong without any "buts" or "because"
I warned you several times before for teamkilling and that's why this report came to me as no big suprice honestly since it happend a few times before.

But I am going to be honest, making a thread to just explain yourself what happend that day and take the effort to clarify yourself bring a tear to me eye, figure of speech ofcourse.
There was still the report against you and I acted on the information I got at that moment, the ban would have been for 3 days but I will put it for 2 days so you can play on it tommorow if you wish. -Merry Christmas!

Thanks again for making this explaination and I hope to see new and good things coming from you from now on, we're all humans after and all, and we all make mistakes.
Learning from your mistakes and bans and moving on trying to avoid those is the best thing a Administrator can wish for!
--

"Thanks to everyone who got to the end of this massage and who found the patience to read all of the things that i've written."

Thanks for the massage mate!

"Thanks to everyone who got to the end of this massage and who found the patience to read all of the things that i've written."

@Wolf You might wanna change massage to "message" :p

• Agree
Reactions: Doc Piss and Persi
First of all, I am glad that you took my advice to make an explaination of what actually happend that day since the report got closed down and you didn't had something to add to it.

I have to say, from most of the cases I've seen as being a administrator on this community I barely saw someone genuinly apologizing for his actions and openly admit that they were wrong without any "buts" or "because"
I warned you several times before for teamkilling and that's why this report came to me as no big suprice honestly since it happend a few times before.

But I am going to be honest, making a thread to just explain yourself what happend that day and take the effort to clarify yourself bring a tear to me eye, figure of speech ofcourse.
There was still the report against you and I acted on the information I got at that moment, the ban would have been for 3 days but I will put it for 2 days so you can play on it tommorow if you wish. -Merry Christmas!

Thanks again for making this explaination and I hope to see new and good things coming from you from now on, we're all humans after and all, and we all make mistakes.
Learning from your mistakes and bans and moving on trying to avoid those is the best thing a Administrator can wish for!
--

Hi Wolf,

I'm glad that you have appreciated the time and the effort that i spent to write the previous message, just as I really appreciate the effort and time that you've spent to write your kind and long answer. I'm also really happy that you liked what i have written.
As i said i totally accept the ban, so i want it to be as long as it is supposed to, even if the fact that you proposed me to reduce it really makes me happy and grateful because it means that i was able to communicate my good intentions.
I've nothing more to say, I say again and i promise that I will improve and ,again, thank you Wolf for trusting me and thank you for all of your kind words.

-Persi

--

PS: i forgot to add this to my answer. Thank you very much for your Chritmas wishes! I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

The same wishes go to all the members of the Panda Community! Happy Holidays!

Hello, i've created this thread to tell my part of the story and give some quick toughts on a previous, already closed report, as suggested by Wolf!

This is the link to the report: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/report.6931/

I'm posting this thread here and without a particular template as suggested by Stabbin in this thread: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/question-about-report.7236/

As the report shows, i've been banned for three days from the Panda Community servers for BLU Teamkilling.
Obviously i'm not here to try to get unbanned, since there's no "good" or "forgivable" reason for BLU Teamkilling, but i'm here because, as Wolf! said, i think it would be nice to say something about what happened. (And i'd also like to apologise for not saying anithing before the report was actually closed)

There's proof that i teamkilled, so it's right that i got banned for that. i don't really remember the situation or why i teamkilled DeathSky but I'm SURE that i didn't do it because "He was getting on my nerves" like Speedy said. That could have been me some months ago, but that happened in November and i'm sure that i wouldn't have freekilled for that reason. I'm sure that i just made a mistake: as Speedy said LR was given and the warden probably forgot to turn of the friendly fire and i probably killed him without wanting to: i was probably randomly swinging my melee and i probably hit him without me wanting to. I'm fully aware that it is still punishable, but I'm sure that i didn't do it because i was mad at him or because of other silly reasons.

Also in his final post, Wolf said that i usually teamkill guys who dont have mic or that are freekillers, but i think he's referring to what i was saying like 3 or 4 months ago. And that makes sense because he used to play more in the summer and becuase now he plays less and he didn't get the chance to really know how i am now.
I could be wrong, maybe he knows perfectly what i say and how i play now. The only thing that i know is that now i'm fully aware of the fact that teamkilling is always wrong. And I'm not fully aware only now, i've known this well for probably 2 months.

I belive that i was also banned for my previous teamkills. That was the right thing to do and I'm happy that I'm paying for all the wrong things that i've done in the past. As i said before, now I perfectly now that BLUE Teamkilling is always wrong and i'll surely remember to be more carefull when i'm on the blue team and friendly fire is activated.

In the end, i know that i've done many wrong things in the past, that i have several bans on my account and that i have many flaws, but i want to say that i am trying to fix them.
In the last 1 or 2 months I've been trying to improve and to be good, and i think that there are some players who play on the jailbreak server recently that think that i'm not that bad after all. I know that i've still got many flaws and that i still do many things that it would be better not todo, like the fact that i talk too much, that i laugh too much, or that i'm not always super serious about the gamemode, but i'm trying to get better.

I totally accept the ban and i'll continue to improve and to fix my flwas

Thanks to everyone who got to the end of this massage and who found the patience to read all of the things that i've written.

-Persi
Actually persi I don't really remember anymore what happened.... That report was sitting there for a month or longer..

We all learn from mistakes and I know you are a good guy and you changed. Playing on the BLU team with you is fun. Nice guy and you know the rules.
Ever since I made that report you never teamkilled again ;)

Thats all I had to say
Happy holidays ;)

~Speedy

• Dislike
Reactions: Mr.Pig
Actually persi I don't really remember anymore what happened.... That report was sitting there for a month or longer..

We all learn from mistakes and I know you are a good guy and you changed. Playing on the BLU team with you is fun. Nice guy and you know the rules.
Ever since I made that report you never teamkilled again ;)

Thats all I had to say
Happy holidays ;)

~Speedy
Hi Speedy,
Thank you for your message! I'm glad that you took the time to write this nice things about me, that i've changed, that i'm not that bad now and that i know the rules. And i can perfectly say the same things about you, you are very nice and fun guy, and a very good warden, never boring and really fun to play with.
Thank you again and happy holidays to you too!

See you online!

-Persi

christmas

-PIG

*clears throat*
Well I suppose the things have been settled, I shall now begin to lock this thread inside a box with the key hidden on a legendary ship, which no other man than Jack Sparrow once-- what's that? I'm not supposed to make up something off-topic? oh, my apologies..

CLOSED Admins may reply if they want to add a final detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread