Accepted CiroBishop | Admin Application. [Jailbreak Server.] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Joe could you stop shit-rating everyone hwo don't think like you --'
the only messages i had from you were about a guy you think shouldn't be accepted as a trial and if i remember you were steped down because of your attitude: i understood not taking care of your server, begging +1, being pushy, and the point where i want to come "Call others to jerks, everytime when someone is saying truth about Joe " and also " Also he talks alot shit of others admins. " and declined once. But here you are now, given a second chance, with no problems (i guess so). give him his chance too, he seems to still be better than you were before.
shiiiiiiiit. fight fight fight!

Changing my vote to a -1, Your forum etiquette is atrocious and you badger me all the time for my opinion on you as an admin and it's not even straightforward or polite, it's always sly and sarcastic. You just aren't mature enough yet.

OxyGenE go take this somewhere else this isn't your personal crying thread, if you have a problem with Joe, talk to him in a private conversation. Don't call out other admins for having a different opinion on a situation regarding themselves.
When were you elected forum admin? Right, never. So stop being the fucking karma police.

Welcome to the team.
Kevin will issue your powers soon, your mentors will apply to other Jb applicants.

Best of luck.

Lukas.

• Creative
Reactions: TreatFly
Shitty generic welcome message.
Kevin will issue your powers soon, your mentors are psychologically damaged people because they play JB all day.

Fuck.

Inu.

Gave you the forum magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread