Accepted CiroBishop | Admin Application. [Jailbreak Server.] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Name/nickname:
CiroBishop, my real life name is Ciro.

I'm 13 years old, and I'll turn 14 very soon.
Da Random allowed me to apply.

- Steam2 ID:
STEAM_0:1:86881746

- General online times and timezone:
I'm often online, I play after school and homeworks, from the 15.00\15.30 to 16.30\16.45.
During the holidays and the weekends I play when I feel like it,usually from the 12.00\12.30 to 16.00\17.00, and from the 20.00 to 23.00\24.00.
I play a lot of time, but sometimes I'm not available for entire days, but it happens in rare occasions.
During the weekends, I play at morning, too.
My Timezone is GMT +1, Italy, the same timezone of Berlin, Paris and Madrid.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usually play on Jailbreak and Mario Kart, but I sometimes play on Deathrun Servers ( I hate when people use Bunny's Hop.), Saxton Hale's Server and Orange_War3, I also like a lot Dodgeball, but I go on other servers,too.
I would like to apply for Jailbreak, one of my favourite servers.
I can visit every server if someone reports me a problem.

- Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I have got a microphone, I often use it when I go in the Guards Team in Jailbreak or as Red to remind to players some rules when admins are offline or can't join the game.

- Previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
I haven't got any experience as admin or moderator, but I always try to help players and hold a good place for every player, without insults,racism etc.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes, I know the commands to ban, kick, mute, and I also have got my console always enabled.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I would like to be part of the team because I'm a very respectful player, I'm very smart, friendly and sympathetic.
Lots of admins are my friends, and I'm trusted in the trading community,too.
I would like to become an admin in this community to help players, even if some admins are offline\not available, I always report every problem.
I see few new admins that don't ban or kick when they see a rule-breaker.
As I said, I already help every player, I give tips etc., not just here, but in the entire Tf2 Community.
My favourite community is Panda Community, but I also play on Valve, Skial and Neonheights servers, and I rarely visit Intox and FoG servers.

- Policies, Punishments:
I'm serious, I don't like insults, racism etc., I don't accept unrespectful players and I'm severe.
Before a mute, kick or a ban, I'll warn the player.
Here there's the list with my punishments:

• Advertsing of other communities and servers: Warn, 30 Mins Gag if the player continues.
  • Mic-Spam: Warn, 30 Mins Mute if the player continues, and so on.
  • Chat-Spam: Warn, 30 Mins Gag if the player continues and so on.
  • Insults: Warn, 30 Mins Mute if the player continues, and so on.
  • Racism: Warn, 1 Hour Mute if the player continues, and so on.
  • Overtalking the Warden: Warn, after a kick and a mute if the player continues, 10 or 30 Minutes Mute and so on.
  • Hacking: Instant Permanent Ban.
  • Ghosting: Warn, if the player continues, kick, and if he\she continues, mute and gag for 30 minutes, and so on.
  • Friendly-Fire Abuse: Warn, if the player continues, 30 Minutes Guard Ban, if the player continues after the ban, 60 Minutes Guard ban and so on.
  • Baiting: Slay, if the player continues a ban from guards.
  • Blue Team-Killing: Warn, if the player continues, Kick or Slay, if the player continues/returns on the next round, 30 Minutes Guard Ban.
  • Freekilling: Warn, if the player continues, after a Slay, Kick, if the player returns on the next round, 30 Minutes of ban for every players he/she killed (For a max of 1440 Minutes Ban from the Guards Team). If that's massive, a Permanent Guard Ban.
After a certain amount of bans, that is basicly 8, I'll permaban the player.
I could also use a bind with a reminder with the rules, so other players can see it often, displayed in front of their screen.

- Something about me:
My name is Ciro, I'm from Italy.
I'm a smart student, I'm very curious, serious and disciplinated.
I'm mature.
I speak 3 languages: Italian,English and French, and I'll study Deutsch and Russian, too.
I've got some ECDL diplomes of Technology, 3 Years of Trinity English Tests, with A+.
I practice Karate, I'm a Brown Belt of Karate, and I'll become a Black Belt on the next years.
I love listening to classical music.
I love reading books and comics, I play the flute and the keyboard, I'm learning to play the piano, I draw very good.
I love the space, phisics, maths etc.
I'm studying to become a scientist and an astronaut.

I'd like to see, with the vote from the admins, the reason and the decisions of the vote, so if there's something I could fix, it's helpful, thanks.
You can also add me on Steam if you don't know me good, but lots of admins are my friends and I often play with them, so I don't think there's that problem.

Thanks,
Bishop.

The app is great but you go on about being an admin more then @Joe , and that's saying something. I'm really torn between giving you a very flaccid +1 or just leaving it at a neutral, because your nice but it's literally all you go on about. Your attitude on the servers is great but on the forums it's really pushy and annoying. I don't actually think Jailbreak needs that many more new admins or if they even need new ones at all. I think Clic Clic Boom only applied because he wasn't aware of the situation, but you are.

0, I'm not risking it.

Im going to vote on this app because Ive had a experience with Cirobishop
First off yesterday I was talking with Charlotte and she said that he was messaging her saying something about wanting to come on deathrun but didnt because "Fat Joe was there". Is this really how you deal with other people? This is unceptable personal I could care less but you wanting admin and acting like that I have to say something

You are really nice and friendly. Never saw you breaking any rules. Your attitude is great on servers, but about forum.
Last time your app got deslined, you made a huge scene. You made a thread "Do you like me?" and there was poll. Also you asked opinions about you as person. And you overreacting things, like last app. So i dont know do i want to get admin, who is easily overreacting when something doesnt going well.

"Fat Joe was there".

Even i am not a "good friend" with Joe, i dont accept that kinda such. We all have inside jokes, but when someone is saying/writing such things, its can be really immature and insulting admins. We all have own groups, every group have own jokes, even panda-community is big family, still we need own groups and jokes.

Your attitude on servers +1
Your attitude on forum -1

0, because i am not sure.

EDIT: this happen long time ago, but i want to mention this. First time when ciro applied app, he wrote to me that he want to use all funny commands.

Last edited:
Im going to vote on this app because Ive had a experience with Cirobishop
First off yesterday I was talking with Charlotte and she said that he was messaging her saying something about wanting to come on deathrun but didnt because "Fat Joe was there". Is this really how you deal with other people? This is unceptable personal I could care less but you wanting admin and acting like that I have to say something

Actually, I was joking, you're a nice person, I'm fatty, too, if you want to know.
And I didn't go because you were there, also, I wanted to go right because you were there, I like to play on Death run with the admins.
I've even called him FattyBaeJoe, I was joking, I've seen other admins doing these ironical jokes.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Joe
I like your application and i am sure that it was a misunderstood about you and Joe.
You know the rules okay... You know maps and games. You are a nice person and i believe you will be a nice admin as well ^^ +1

• Friendly
Reactions: CiroBishop
I like your application and i am sure that it was a misunderstood about you and Joe.
You know the rules okay... You know maps and games. You are a nice person and i believe you will be a nice admin as well ^^ +1

Misunderstanding? Madact showed Joe a message saying "I don't want to join, Fatty Joe is there". I'm not sure what you can't understand. Maybe the fact it was a joke but eh.

Misunderstanding? Madact showed Joe a message saying "I don't want to join, Fatty Joe is there". I'm not sure what you can't understand. Maybe the fact it was a joke but eh.

I'm sure you misunderstood, I didn't say "I don't want to join", I only said "Oh, Fatty Joe is here! :3 ", but I didn't join because he was in, I said it because I like to play with admins ( Do you remember that time when Me, Madact, Maddity, Evo and others were playing together? I like those funny moments with you. ), so, for me, you misunderstood, but you can have any opinion.

I don't know. Really, I don't know. Forgive me, please.
You're perfect as player, you wants rules to be respected and so on, you are nice, active, and funny, I even revere you as person for some facts, and I think you already know that, Ciro.

... But, I don't know what is distancing myself from the +1 I would like to give you. I don't see you as an Admin. Yes, as best reporter or co-admin, or how we would like to say, but not as Admin.
At least, these are my humble impressions. Maybe that's because of some things I saw and heard during time, which are mixed all together in my mind (it means, I don't remember the exact events or facts).

If you get the Trial Admin position, I'll be happy for you. But I hope, in this case, that my thoughts about your unfitness were wrong.
Really, forgive me. From me, here's a netrual 0 .

EDIT: My opinion (let's call it prejudice) is still 0 about him generally, BUT well, I think that he could at least Try. Why shouldn't he? He completely deserves it.
So, waiting to see him at work, here's a +1 which must mean "I'd like to see him as a Trial Admin, maybe my thoughts were wrong and that 0 can become +1 (or even more)".

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: metsän henki
But the evidence is there . So

I don't know. Really, I don't know. Forgive me, please.
You're perfect as player, you wants rules to be respected and so on, you are nice, active, and funny, I even revere you as person for some facts, and I think you already know that, Ciro.

... But, I don't know what is distancing myself from the +1 I would like to give you. I don't see you as an Admin. Yes, as best reporter or co-admin, or how we would like to say, but not as Admin.
At least, these are my humble impressions. Maybe that's because of some things I saw and heard during time, which are mixed all together in my mind (it means, I don't remember the exact events or facts).

If you get the Trial Admin position, I'll be happy for you. But I hope, in this case, that my thoughts about your unfitness were wrong.

Really, forgive me. From me, here's a netrual 0 .

Oh...Ok, thanks.

I have to say that Ciro yes you are a good player you are good at giving out orders when you are Warden but I have also been the victim of freekills against you and you have said that it was not a freekill although all in all you are an ok person just need to be a bit more clear through your mic

I've heard so many things about you, but when talking to you personally you are not a bad person. And before anyone corrects me saying that "HURR DURR YOUR FGT PLZ TKE UR SHETPOSTS ELSEWHERE", please reflect on the situation. A reporter that is friendly and want rules to be respected is a huge positive side on where you are going in your life. On the other hand, those who still thinks ciro shouldn't be admin are wrong until proven otherwise.

This is what the Trial-Period is for, to see how the player does as an admin/mod whatever. I completely support @CiroBishop since he is polite and sometimes funny, and has the potential to help the Jailbreak server a lot.

Hereby I declare a +1 from me.

I have to say that Ciro yes you are a good player you are good at giving out orders when you are Warden but I have also been the victim of freekills against you and you have said that it was not a freekill although all in all you are an ok person just need to be a bit more clear through your mic

Yes, I remember that one, you moved, sorry, and anyway, I don't kill a lot when I'm a guard, only when I'm a warden, because I hate when random players always say that there are freekills only to get respawned.

I've heard so many things about you, but when talking to you personally you are not a bad person. And before anyone corrects me saying that "HURR DURR YOUR FGT PLZ TKE UR SHETPOSTS ELSEWHERE", please reflect on the situation. A reporter that is friendly and want rules to be respected is a huge positive side on where you are going in your life. On the other hand, those who still thinks ciro shouldn't be admin are wrong until proven otherwise.

This is what the Trial-Period is for, to see how the player does as an admin/mod whatever. I completely support @CiroBishop since he is polite and sometimes funny, and has the potential to help the Jailbreak server a lot.

Hereby I declare a +1 from me.

Thanks a lot, Da Random!

• Friendly
Reactions: Da Random
+1 i am sure he was joking for that storry with joe. i know him alot and is part the players i really enjoy. and i remember alot of time playing with him and with no incident or rulebreaking from ciro ^^.

+1

He's trying so hard to become admin, have a heart guys and give him a chance.

We can still remove it, if he messes it up
Giving out staff positions is not about having heart, it is about promoting someone to a voluntary rank because they would be a great addition to the team.

Your view of a staff rank is pretty fucked up if you think it is a reward or an achievement in any sort of the sense. You do voluntary work to make the community you play at better, there is no honor, glory or any sort of trophy to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread