CiroBishop (2) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyNotACat

i have been banned by this trial admin for 8 hours for failing as warden” i have a bind that is right next to my paste” button i accidentally clicked it and i sucicided... I do not nderstand why he is so severe. Another thing happened today, HE failed as warden he had a very bad mic and ping so he opened the cells and it was freeday, i would like if his seniors talked to him about this.

-Bebel

Just use the "Edit" button on your OP to make an unban appeal, you can include details about the ban and ask why at the same time (I believe)

I have to post it here since this is a discussion about Bishop

I was on Jailbreak for the first time in days and 2 people were banned for 15 minutes for using the !call once and you see to me doing it once is just a warning saying there is a admin here don't !call but he did not warn he straight up banned and at this time during the round @Shadow_the_lazy_wolf was the Warden so even he can agree with this, and even when Clic was a trial for JB he didn't do this he would warn first but Bishop never did

EDIT from my latest proof of banning 2 people for !call once with no warning

CiroBishop banning for !call once.png

i have been banned by this trial admin for 8 hours for failing as warden” i have a bind that is right next to my paste” button i accidentally clicked it and i sucicided... I do not nderstand why he is so severe. Another thing happened today, HE failed as warden he had a very bad mic and ping so he opened the cells and it was freeday, i would like if his seniors talked to him about this.

-Bebel

First, my mentors ( In particular @Matt-ers? ) gave me the fact that we became stricter about the rules by spamming a text about not breaking rules etc. in the chat, thing that I do, and the fact that already agree the Rule Box and you should know the rules and not break them.
I became stricter by few days, right before I had few tips from my mentors.

EDIT from my latest proof of banning 2 people for !call once with no warning

Yes, I did.
Even other admins banned for !Call Abusing without warning, and I did even because they already agreed the rules in the Rule Box.
I admit I did few errors, but I'm still getting experienced about being an admin etc., that's why I'm getting tips for my admining work.

Seen that by your appeal it seemed to be accidental, I vote to unban you.

And, anyway, @Matt-ers? said to me that for certain Blue Rules broken, I have to ban, instead of guardbans, as I did.

• Agree
Reactions: Matth

-Bebel

And no, I didn't fail as warden, I gave orders before opening the celldoors and everyone who was there, but you, could admit that we played the round normally.

(more or less) off-topic: We ban instantly (after a warning) for !call abuse?
I always kick em first.

I used to kick, too, but with the Respect Rules Spam thingie, as Matt said, I can ban because that already warns.

Seen that I've seen that there's the problem about the rules and punishments between quite every admin, why don't we create a punishments list?

I used to kick, too, but with the Respect Rules Spam thingie, as Matt said, I can ban because that already warns.

Seen that I've seen that there's the problem about the rules and punishments between quite every admin, why don't we create a punishments list?

If that happens, I can resign from my position just now.
Would never be able to keep track of a list
So: No thanks

If that happens, I can resign from my position just now.
Would never be able to keep track of a list
So: No thanks

Lol, ok.

I know this is a bit off topic but may be a solution like dogeball how about making a guide on how to administrate jailbreak as a guide to new trials? It's just what I think but you know x3

I know this is a bit off topic but may be a solution like dogeball how about making a guide on how to administrate jailbreak as a guide to new trials? It's just what I think but you know x3

Super-Quote.

All admins are only confusing me, I follow what one said, and another is disappointed, I follow what another said, and that one is disappointed etc.

Ciro, the warden thing doesnt matter just a little thingy, but i did it accidentally and i got NO warning like a kick or even a guardban for that matter EVEn if you banned me for 30 mins or an hour i wouldnt be mad but 8 hours? in my opinion thats TOO MUCH

Ciro, the warden thing doesnt matter just a little thingy, but i did it accidentally and i got NO warning like a kick or even a guardban for that matter EVEn if you banned me for 30 mins or an hour i wouldnt be mad but 8 hours? in my opinion thats TOO MUCH

I already said that's my fault, sorry, I apologize, everyone makes errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread