Choosing your Hale as Donator [Plugin] (1 Viewer)

Add this plugin ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ҰAndiҰ

Hey ladies and gentlemen
I wanted to start a vote for adding a plug in that enables you to choose your hale as a Donator

FYI, if the vote is positive it will be added/created

Reactions: ҰAndiҰ
This isn't Saigns.
i dont see it like a gamebreaking thing, you can just select the hale you want to be after you reached the points like now only that you can select the boss

Reactions: ҰAndiҰ
i dont see it like a gamebreaking thing, you can just select the hale you want to be after you reached the points like now only that you can select the boss
Meh, still wouldn't like this to be added. (but hey, it's called an opinion)

Reactions: Kevin
It would be just too OP to choose what hale u wanna be, so no.

It would be just too OP to choose what hale u wanna be, so
can be, its just not random then
If we compare example saxton hale and christian brutal sniper.The sniper is obviously better because huntsman.That is the reason why I dont like this plugin.I know that there isnt many donators but It would still be more fun if dont use this plugin.

hale has a higher rage range than the sniper tho.

No Hale is better than others; it's all preference. The only one that I can confidently say is obviously worse at some point is the Horseman because the jump is a Hale's greatest friend. The Bunny can be OP when he picks up his own eggs which is why I suggested to make sure that cannot happen. But bottom line, CBS is not inherently superior to Hale. Having donators choose their Hale would not be OP in any way, it would only bring in more donations because it is a nice benefit to have.

Reactions: Danny and Lieva
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread