Not open for further replies.

ChipZ

Name of your Banned Steam Account: ChipZ
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:219272072
Date and Time of the Ban: 2023-02-01 21:53:49
Reason about the Ban: Racism / Micspam
Admin that Banned you: @Madact
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
This video was the reason for my mute. The video took place September 16th, 2022 Which is 6 months before I was punished; Date of Video
Madact took the video from a private discord server where it was reposted the day of the mute. Claiming that she was looking
back at a prior ping; Photo
She had gone out of her way to make sure my username in the video lined up with my alias in September. She herself admitted
to it being borderline private reporting since it was taken from a private discord server that isn't open publicly, but because of it
being on Panda Jailbreak, it was a valid piece of evidence. Photo 2

I've spoken to concurrent administration and past about private reporting and they all say that Madact had disallowed private reporting,
and heavily was against it, even to where there is a forum post about it.

I would also like to remove a perma punishment off of my record.
Appeal 1
Appeal 2
This gag was due to me saying to a friend in text chat "Shut up, you're mexican to a friend of mine that was wearing a Sombrero hat as Pyo.
Prior to that I was warned for saying "f-word off crap idiot".

I take full responsibility for the clip, but it was the fact that it occurred over half a year ago.
I should have been punished at the time, not later.

I wrote down a pretty big reply but withheld and took a step back from the situation. Since then I've received feedback on the matter yet I do want to make one thing clear.

If you did get muted by semicolon backslash at the time the mute will still be standing today, just starting at September instead of February. As we discussed, I am treating this communication block as if it started in September.

As for everything else I'll be looking into your past appeals and other factors towards this decision. I'll be conversing with Kevin and other staff matters to come to a final decision. This could take some time, but before I leave on the 18th of February for holidays this will be done.

Current punishment is valid. Your past punishments are also valid. The circumstances of your mute and procedure of monitoring has not be dealt with correctly.

All considered together, this current appeal is declined, but any past mentions that your appeal is not appealable is retracted. Consideration for your unmute will be given on the 16th of September 2023.

You may be monitored and could receive a permanent communication block again without warning if you break communication rules again. If this happens between now to September 2023 the previous statement about you being able to appeal again will be retracted. If you do receive an unmute and then break communication rules, you will be silenced (mute + gag, regardless of which medium the rule was broken on) and have no more chances. Your appeal will auto decline, unless the communication block is unfair.

Here is a link to the rules check out section 2 specifically :

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread