Accepted cheese's first unmute appeal (sort of) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:246141681&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: cheese
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:246141681
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-11-01 04:39:37
Reason about the Ban: micspam
Admin that Banned you: Random Coffee Table
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: hi, won't take much of your time. i got muted for doing slurping noises on the microphone and that's fair that i got muted permanently due to my... past actions (and of course rct giving me a warning but i didn't read it). but either way, i believe it shouldn't be permanent. my personal suggestion is that you reduce the punishment to 6-8 months since in 8 months, it will have been 1 year since i've been muted. i'm gonna be real with you reader, i don't expect this unmute to be accepted sinceit's only been 4-5 months and i've done worse shit on the mic.

now, thank you to those who read :twc: have a wonderful day to everyone (or night to some o_O)
respectfully and sincerely, cheese.

Hey Cheese,

A few things to note before I tell you my decision. I have absolutely noticed a positive change in you these last few months. Whether on the jb server, the forum, or the discord server(s), you've generally been well behaved and haven't pushed the envelope like you used to. Your chat logs also look good, while there are a couple examples of minor toxicity, it really wasn't much of anything and was only during a single period of time, so that is all fine. The difficulty is that you haven't been too active on the server, with the last time you playing being 3/7 so it can be a little hard to tell at this moment how you'd do on the server.

With all that said, I think you should be unmuted. Really the arguments against are pretty minor and the way you've held yourself recent has been really good. I'll give you the same warning I gave to the others today: since you are coming off a permanent mute, you will probably be watched a little closer for a little while and could get muted without warning. I do hope that latter doesn't happen but you should be aware of the expectations coming out. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread