Declined Chat (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm unable to write in chat for accidental spam in the Jailbreak server, I've had the ban for about 4-5 days and i was wondering for how long it was. Please answer if you know.

SteamURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Raltzify/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101961370

SourcebansURL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:101961370&Submit

62bXbgt.png

I warned previous map that you should be using trade chat when advertising trades. You then did it again but as soon as the next map came around. So I just gagged you. Then I went on SB and noticed you had loads of comm blocks so I just perm'd it.

Nothing more to it.

Contrasted to most people who come here to appeal their permanent punishments, you were permed on the fifth punishment instead of the seventh or eighth (though it should be noted that all those people got lucky to begin with; getting permed on five is not against community policy). In addition, all of them were short, you did not get a punishment of a week or two to really let the message sink in before the perm (this is something which admins are generally advised to do first if the amount of punishments is not yet very excessive). Finally, all punshments were for spam or in this case not using trade chat - these are offenses, but not really bad ones. I think you may have a shot to get unblocked, if you sit your punishment out for a while, think about what you did, and come back with another appeal in a month or two. The decision is all Madact's, though.

15 Feb 2017 15:57:00 Buying all Steam Trading Cards for 1 scrap,send trade offer if you're interested Panda-Community.com #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
15 Feb 2017 15:56:59 Buying all Steam Trading Cards for 1 scrap,send trade offer if you're interested Panda-Community.com #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
15 Feb 2017 15:56:57 Buying all Steam Trading Cards for 1 scrap,send trade offer if you're interested Panda-Community.com #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
15 Feb 2017 15:56:55 :( Panda-Community.com #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
15 Feb 2017 15:56:50 Buying all Steam Trading Cards for 1 scrap,send trade offer if you're interested Panda-Community.com #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
15 Feb 2017 15:56:31 Buying all Steam Trading Cards for 1 scrap,send trade offer if you're interested Panda-Community.com #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
15 Feb 2017 15:56:24 Buying all Steam Trading Cards for 1 scrap,send trade offer if you're interested Panda-Community.com #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]

It's not a trade problem but also a spam problem.
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:101961370&Submit=Search

All other previous gags are spam related problems.
And seeing as though I'm going off the original 5 times is a permanent gag...meh.
The thing is I would lift it if it was just a one off...but it's not. It's on multiply days. The evidence above I've only seen till now. (I gagged him for a different time he did this)

Hs1OF0z.png

Just in case he ever does come back, this is a reminder.

• Informative
Reactions: Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread