Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayer Guilty Gear

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Charles J. Guiteau
Steam ID 32 : STEAM_0:1:430666448
Date and Time of the Ban: October 23rd
Reason about the Ban: TK on blue
Admin that Banned you:Denzel Crocker
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: It's been a while since the ban, and during my time on JB I've been trying to better myself with the rules, I know my past has not been, substantial, but I would like to be on blu again, and given my time to reflect on some, decisions I make, I swear to be a better person in general on JB and follow the rules, and with the time I had on red, I feel as if I got better with JB then 4 months ago, I wont appeal again if this gets declined so, have a nice day.

Hello, Charles. Since we've already established why you were teambanned and why it was declined on your last appeal, I'll focus more on how you've been since then.

While you've been doing alright from what I've seen and haven't had any other issues with you, the fact that this is your third perma-guardban, topped with the fact that at least two out of three of them were done with some awareness of rulebreaking, makes it difficult to fully trust that this won't happen again. I don't really know how confident I am that we should lift your teamban.

However, my mentor @Ian will have the final verdict.

Declined. You may reappeal on April 4th 2024.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread