Declined Chaos-Hasi unblock (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos-Hasi

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText= STEAM_0:0:38280376&Submit=Search

Name of your Banned Steam Account:
Silence: ☣{DM} Nightcore - Teufel ☣
Gag: ♡ Ñīğµþčõřĕ ♡

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38280376

Date and Time of the Ban: 01-03-16 18:22 ; 09-13-15 19:53

Reason about the Ban:
Silence: Mic spam
Gag: This player broke the rules too many times

Admin that Banned you:
Silence: HappyWaffle
Gag: Fennie

Why should we unban you?
Das ich mit anderen wieder kontaktieren kann und anderen helfen kann und den das beantworten kann und weil ich das schreiben vermisse so im dem server

So I can talk to others again and also help them because I really miss the chatting in that server

• Funny
Reactions: Mr.Pig
no?

You're asking seriously about a unban?
You insulted mosteraz and some other guys at the shoutbox. You didnt change your behaivor. Im not an admin anymore, but we shouldnt discuss to unban you after this short time

• Agree
Reactions: Cammy
I was extremely upset when he called us old (google translate strikes again). Kappa

• Funny
Reactions: Tsumiki
Hello Choas, thank you for the appeal.

I know you speak German and I hope you can understand, but do you understand why you where gagged /muted those times? If we have a better understand on making sure you know which rules you broke, then I'd personally have more confidence in an unblock.

Reactions: Shiroe
@HappyWaffle, @Stabbin the mute is up to either of you.
About the gag: Most of the previous gags are for using German. After talking with the player I got told it's mostly because she did not understand the rules. Now it's up to everyone to decide for himself if he wants to believe it or not but it sounds plausible enough for me to warrant an ungag as she seems to understand now. However, some of them are for insulting or disrespect and after seeing what happened in the shoutbox this is not unimportant. Be it caused by rage or whatever, I would like to hear @mosteraz s input for this as he also issued 2 of the most recent gags that lead to the perm block.

@HappyWaffle, @Stabbin the mute is up to either of you.
About the gag: Most of the previous gags are for using German. After talking with the player I got told it's mostly because she did not understand the rules. Now it's up to everyone to decide for himself if he wants to believe it or not but it sounds plausible enough for me to warrant an ungag as she seems to understand now. However, some of them are for insulting or disrespect and after seeing what happened in the shoutbox this is not unimportant. Be it caused by rage or whatever, I would like to hear @mosteraz s input for this as he also issued 2 of the most recent gags that lead to the perm block.

I am honestly pretty neutral on this.
I cannot recall the mutes i issued.
Personally I stay neutral here.

HappyWaffle isn't around, and I vote for an ungag/unmute.
Ungagged, unmuted.

Reactions: Chaos-Hasi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread