Declined Changing the Rebel Glowing status on Rebelers to being colored green. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballsack

Donator
The reason I think that rebelers should be colored green instead of a glowing effect is, the glow rebel status for one is bugged. At any time in the round it's possible that the glowing effect would randomly spawn in you, however it's not actually attached to you and will just float there. This can confuse the guards or warden, thinking you've actually rebelled, and accidently freekill you. The reason I think you should be colored a very noticeable color like green is to get rid of the cause of that. Also if your in a stack, you can still be spotted instead of a big glowing effect in the middle of the crowd.

• Dislike
Reactions: Mark!
The reason I think you should be colored a very noticeable color like green is to get rid of the cause of that.
Can you elaborate a bit more with that? Whether the glow effect is red, green, black, white or rainbow it will still be bugged.

The Bigger issue is the blu team being very trigger-happy at times, killing anyone in sight the instant the reds do something just ever so slightly different. Its not really "accidentally" killing someone when they could've easily made sure beforehand that the glow effect was a fake

Any color besides red would look like ass anyways

Reactions: Mark!
Can you elaborate a bit more with that? Whether the glow effect is red, green, black, white or rainbow it will still be bugged.
The playermodel would be green instead of having a glowing effect as a rebel status.
Screenshot 2022-02-03 083238.jpg

• Useful
Reactions: Kyro, Valen and Zee
With the responses I understand now what you mean.

You basically want the green model then the red glow to make it easier for rebelers to hide in groups or not be seen from far away easily.
You also made the argument about it solving the glitched rebel status,...possibly.

With human mentioning it was part of the old days, means it's either a different jailbreak plugin or / and an outdated version of jailbreak. We have an outdated version of jailbreak, but we ain't going further back!

Looking at semi's response in private someone would have to know what they're doing. It's a 'aNd WhO's GoNnA cOdE iT' moment. We'd need the plugin files and someone who knows what they're doing. Kevin won't give out the files, so this suggestion is most likely gonna get trashed.

For those who don't want to read TLDR: It's a suggestion that favours rebelers and assumes it will solve the rebel glow glitch on innocents.

As Madact said this can't really be done without rewriting some parts of the code. So this may be another thing that must wait until the tf2jail redux implementation.

It is also important to note this suggestion is awaiting implementation and when implemented will render this one obsolete.

Hence why I am declining this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread