News Changelog 29.08.2015 (1 Viewer)

• updated jailbreak (sound/mute bug should be fixed now)

Okay, so I know this is somewhat necrobumping but this recent fix is a bit of a failure. The bug still exists and occurs every time for admins and the occasional donator (Pottsie and a couple of others).
However a new side-effect has come into this patch... On the odd occasion should a player join the server straight into an active round on the BLU team, the player will be able to use their microphone while dead, which can result in potential micspam or heavy ghosting. Muting these players does not work (having witnessed @Wolf do these mutes).

I think reverting this particular update will fix the new issue that has come up, as it is quite hard to mute a player that can still talk when SourceMuted.

As stated above, the mute bug still exists in this patch, and occurs as often as it did in the previous patch.

Reactions: Wolf
Doesnt work for me ;-;
It's a very late april fools :p
We just don't have permissions to use them on every server, e.g. /disco should work.

I would still suggest permissions for custom votes with it as there is no point in fun commands if you can't ask the players wether they want it or not. (They usually don't respond when asked in chat)

We just don't have permissions to use them on every server, e.g. /disco should work.

I would still suggest permissions for custom votes with it as there is no point in fun commands if you can't ask the players wether they want it or not. (They usually don't respond when asked in chat)

278498716_party_pooper_xlarge.jpeg

straight_a_student.gif

Users who are viewing this thread