News Changelog 11.04.2014 (1 Viewer)

Kevin

Owner
Staff member
Founder
  • updated OpenSSL so that the big Heartbleed leak got fixed (2 days ago)
  • replaced all SSL Certificates with brand new ones due security reasons
  • fixed an issue that didnt showed the cdn images for some guests
  • optimized some backend stuff
  • deleted the aim deagle server (will be replaced soon!)

I find the following quite interesting so I go right ahead and ask:

As there's all sorts of bots on the net trying all kinds of exploits, do you have logs for these attempts? And if so, how would you think the heartbleed exploit is trending? Are there already bots mass-probing for it? Did this actually rise the level of bots?

I find the following quite interesting so I go right ahead and ask:

As there's all sorts of bots on the net trying all kinds of exploits, do you have logs for these attempts? And if so, how would you think the heartbleed exploit is trending? Are there already bots mass-probing for it? Did this actually rise the level of bots?
well there are some "hackers" out there so far as i can tell, you can check here http://filippo.io/Heartbleed/ every site in the www if its vulnerable or fixed.
dunno if there are bots out there but i guess so

I know about the testing sites, I was just wondering if you have had any personal experience regarding bots and the latest exploits. I assume rather suspicious requests etc. are being logged so I was wondering if you had any numbers.

I know about the testing sites, I was just wondering if you have had any personal experience regarding bots and the latest exploits. I assume rather suspicious requests etc. are being logged so I was wondering if you had any numbers.
not sure if there is anything that logs that, maybe in the ssl request or something, dunno

Users who are viewing this thread