Declined Change to the rewardening rule (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark!

So this might be a bit controversial one but I would like to suggest that a blue can rewarden if warden was killed by another blue. Of course rewardening isn't allowed cause of blue guaranteed crits (that's what I heard). This is the rule that forbids rewardening "If Warden dies you are not allowed to force Warden on yourself to be Warden as a Guard. You may do this if it is beginning of the round however.". The rule makes sense cause it would be pretty unfair if a rebeler killed a warden and than a blue rewardened gaining crits again. But I do think it would be alright to rewarden if a warden got teamkilled by a fellow blue. It is out of the blues control if warden gets team killed and it as well isn't the wardens fault.

TLDR: If a warden gets teamkilled by a blue you would be able to rewarden

I get why you want this change, I really do. Dumb blues are annoying (either warden turning on ff or warden dying during hg) and can ruin a round pretty quickly. The difficulty that I have with this is that it is just too exploitable. Warden accidentally turns on ff for 5 seconds and he's "accidentally" killed or a bad warden is running hg and is killed "by mistake" to do it the way it wants. Especially with how common of an LR HG is, the ability to kill a warden and either that person or a friend of theirs can force isn't something that is worth making a rule for.

As it is, it is fairly rare for a warden to be teamkilled under normal circumstances and I think that the occasional fail round is better than the confusion and potential exploitation this could cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread