Invalid Chandler Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandler

Donator
Username: Chandler

Steam32 ID: 137017730

Current playtime

15 Hours

Link to your Sourcebans record

(If relevant) Who gave you permission to apply?
I did not seek out permission, just wanted to drop an application in here before getting more hours onto the server.

Server you are applying for:
Panda.tf 2Fort US

General online times & time zone:
I'm a truck driver, I'm generally able to run any time zones and schedules, but I'm happy to switch my schedule to be most active where you need coverage.

Do you have a working microphone?
Yes

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I've played TF2 since late 2014 with 3,000 hours logged , I was an admin for Fugworld (http://forums.fugworld.com/) alongside Railbait (https://steamcommunity.com/groups/railbait) - They unfortunately aren't active because they died out when Valve removed community servers from quickplay, they were very large multi-server communities.

Previous admin for the largest Squad community: The Playground - I moved on from Squad due to the game not working on mobile internet, they're great people.

My most recent experience was that I owned the largest English & Russian Barotrauma communities, I had to shut them down due to a few reasons, mostly toxicity if I had to list only one reason. I provided free dedicated server hardware to those who needed it, managed a 14+ community partner network, and wanted people to have fun and make friends. I essentially ran a server hosting provider + community servers, we had 250+ hosts and had lots of fun.

I'm aware that I'm well under the 72 hour minimum requirement, but I'm returning to TF2 after a multi-year hiatus, and plan to stick around for awhile and noticed that there's a lack of admin coverage on the 2Fort US server. I'm more than able to assist with that, and I am a cheerful and professional individual that wants to maintain a friendly atmosphere and ensure people have fun and feel safe. Being an older player that was used to community servers, it's a breath of fresh air for some of them to still be around and have a strong and passionate following. Panda reminds me of Fugworld/Railbait and a bunch of other awesome community servers from back in the day, I'd love to help you guys continue to stay active, the game needs these places to still exist and provide a nice environment, because Valve certainly can't do that on official servers.

Thanks for your consideration, I plan to log more hours onto the server and am always available on Discord @ Chandler5925 to chat.

STEAM_0:0:68508865

So the minimum requirement is needed first in order to post an admin application, not the other way around.
That said, please do not start farming hours to meet the requirements. Yes you will then qualify and then will be able to post your admin application but we'll know you've farmed and it'll reflect poorly when your admin application is under review.
Take your time. We want you to stick around and if you end up showing you that will you have a higher chance of staying rather than applying, getting accepted then dipping after a couple of months.

• Agree
Reactions: Chandler
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread