Declined Cerberus's USA DB application round 2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerberus

A little note here, my first application was invalid due to the fact that I didnt follow the specific format for applying. With that in mind here is my application.

Your age- I am 16.

Who gave you permission to apply?- I didnt need permission I am old enough.

Your steam2 ID- STEAM_0:1:79625516

Your general online times and timzone- I am on the dodge ball server evreyday for at least a couple of hours. I also get on multiple times a day at different times. My timezone is Central.

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?- I play on the US DB server and that is the server I am wanting to apply for. If needed or in the case I just want to expand my playing experience to more panda servers I am more than happy to join.

Do you have a mic?- I do have a mic in fact I just got a brand new one with a very clear microphone. I often use my mic as well, really the only times I dont use my mic is if none of my friends are on which is hard because I am friends with just about everyone on the server or if I am not feeling well.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator- I have been an admin for four servers in my past and I loved it. Two of the servers were on rust one of which I was just promoted to admin because I was loyal and nice to others. The other I was recomended to be an admin by a few other admins who became my friends. I was a mod for EGO (my old clan) in Garry's mod.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?- I know not very much but I am willing to learn and I tend to be a fast learner.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?- I have experience with administrating and I like to do it. I loved being an admin, I liked being able to help people and get rid of the bad people. I am only 16 I know but when it comes down to doing my job I get serious about it. I like to finish my job not just do half ass so to speak. I have been enjoying myself on Panda but I see that more often than not people are being rude to others or stealing or just breaking the rules when no admins are on. I want to help resolve this issue by gaining adminstrative rights to be able to punish those who choose to break the rules. Like I said before I am on a lot multiple times a day and I could be a great addition I think to make the server thrive.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.- To start lets atart with simple stealing I like the three warning policy, first offense I slay them and give the text message, second offense I slay them give the text message and a verbal warning,third offense I kick/ban them for two hours.

racism, sexism/offensive language or spray- If a player is being racist or sexist it will be a immidiate gag/mute depending on the severity of the racism/ sexism for how ever long I think would be acceptable which will be at the minimum of an hour. If it is bad enough I will kick/ban them for once again how ever long I think is acceptable. I will not accept offenseive language or sprays. first offense of mean language is a gag, then a mute if it continues, then a kick/ban if it continues further. For sprays I will remove it immidatly (if possible I dont know) and I will verbaly warn them, if they do it again it will result in a kick.

impersonating an admin/making fun of admins- Both of these things will result in a kick if they come back and do it more then it is a gag/mute and kicked for two hours, if they do it again it will be banned for a week.

Alright, well, I have played on the server with you multiple times before, and I know what type of person you can be. However, I'm going to stick to facts that can be proven with evidence.

First of all, I decided to go through your chatlog and found you have some pretty vulgar binds.
1. Dec 30, 2015 6:22:15 am: (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄ MY NAME IS DONG,JAMES DONG (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄
2. Dec 31, 2015 1:25:09 am: you and me baby we aint nothin but mamals so lets do it like they do it on the discovery channel (I understand this is a song, but it's still vulgar in my eyes)
3. Dec 27, 2015 2:12:08 am: I'll touch your butt (Personally sounds a bit too personal for comfort; especially when directed at other players)

At one point you even spammed these binds so much it should have deserved a gag:
Dec 22, 2015 1:28:32 am DAMMIT CAPRI Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 22, 2015 1:28:31 am DAMMIT CAPRI Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 22, 2015 1:25:56 am DAMMIT CAPRI Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 22, 2015 1:25:56 am DAMMIT CAPRI Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 22, 2015 1:24:47 am DAMMIT CAPRI Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 22, 2015 1:23:47 am DAMMIT CAPRI Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 22, 2015 1:23:30 am DAMMIT CAPRI Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 22, 2015 1:21:44 am DAMMIT CAPRI Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 22, 2015 1:21:42 am DAMMIT CAPRI Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 22, 2015 1:21:41 am DAMMIT CAPRI Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 22, 2015 1:19:03 am DAMMIT CAPRI Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 22, 2015 1:18:09 am DAMMIT CAPRI Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 22, 2015 1:17:43 am DAMMIT CAPRI Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 22, 2015 1:15:44 am DAMMIT CAPRI Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 22, 2015 1:15:00 am DAMMIT CAPRI Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 22, 2015 1:12:58 am DAMMIT CAPRI Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 22, 2015 1:12:09 am DAMMIT CAPRI Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 22, 2015 1:10:58 am DAMMIT CAPRI Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 22, 2015 1:09:43 am DAMMIT CAPRI Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 22, 2015 1:07:52 am brb Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 22, 2015 1:07:48 am bad capri thats a no no Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 22, 2015 1:07:42 am DAMMIT CAPRI Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 22, 2015 1:07:40 am DAMMIT CAPRI Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 22, 2015 1:07:40 am DAMMIT CAPRI Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 22, 2015 1:07:39 am DAMMIT CAPRI Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 22, 2015 1:07:38 am DAMMIT CAPRI Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 22, 2015 1:07:37 am DAMMIT CAPRI Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 22, 2015 1:07:36 am DAMMIT CAPRI Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 22, 2015 1:07:35 am DAMMIT CAPRI Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]

Dec 25, 2015 1:57:55 am !hug cap Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 25, 2015 1:57:52 am !hug cap Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 25, 2015 1:57:50 am !hug cap Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 25, 2015 1:57:49 am !hug cap Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 25, 2015 1:57:44 am !hug cap Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 25, 2015 1:57:31 am !hug cap Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 25, 2015 1:57:18 am !hug cap Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 25, 2015 1:57:05 am !hug cap Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 25, 2015 1:57:04 am !hug cap Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 25, 2015 1:57:03 am !hug cap Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 25, 2015 1:57:02 am !hug cap Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 25, 2015 1:57:01 am !hug cap Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 25, 2015 1:57:00 am !hug cap Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 25, 2015 1:56:59 am !hug cap Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 25, 2015 1:56:57 am !hug cap Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 25, 2015 1:56:51 am !hug cap Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 25, 2015 1:56:29 am !hug cap Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]
Dec 25, 2015 1:56:26 am !hug cap Panda-Community.com USA [Dodgeball|gameME]

And generally, I found you have a terrible habit of just being vulgar and rude to other players.

I personally don't think you're mature enough to handle an Admin position. You might have good intentions, but the factual evidence that I have found says a lot to me.

So, I think I'm going to go with a -1.

• Agree
Reactions: Stabbin and Tsumiki
Hey Cerberus, just going to throw my two cents into this, the application has spelling errors, and grammatical issues. I do know you are a good guy, little on the rude side at times but not worth immediately rejecting, your chat seems fine to me, maybe a few binds that are vulgar but others can look too, and your past the time limit for gags/mutes/bans so good work on that. I personally am going to stay somewhere between Neutral +0. I do wish you good luck tho!

• Agree
Reactions: Tsumiki
You might want to retype this app to make it more legible for others. So many typos.

But anyways, I'm not quite sure about this, but I've heard you steal rockets when there's no admin on.

Also the spam in chat is a big issue.
However, I do not believe you are mature enough to become an admin.

I will have to go with a -1

hqQJDwi.png

Just pointing something out, on your profile you say you're 20 years old and on your app, you're 16. Yeah...good job there.

In response to Dio my binds arent that bad I dont think. I can understand the butt one and james dong one to but the fact of the matter is I really havent used that butt bind very much anymore and at one point I got rid of it but someone wanted me to use it so I got it back. I havnt been using my james dong one much anymore either and I have been thinking about just getting rid of bind entirely because I am growing tired of all of mine. I dont understand why the !hug capri is a big deal however I dont just spam it all at once it is at different times and most of the time its because capri hugged me first. I think if you look at really anyone who plays on the server a bunch they will have hugged a lot. like Asuna I know she hugs a lot to but she gets hugged first most of the time so I see no problem with the hugs. I appreciate all the feedback, and I know there are errors in it I forgot to proof read it before I clicked post. That was my fault and I tried to fix them all but ran out of time. Oh and one last thing I always say that I am 20 on anything that I sign up for because generally people dont take 16 year old seriously and I am very serious about this admin application.

jealous on your LTE beach :(
I just like to be heard without discrimination for my age. That is why I always say I was born in 1995 however I thought it would be better just to be honest and use my real age not a false one.

All in all the application, as pointed out by @Asuna , is filled with grammatical errors galore. Your age is of question indefinitely as it's 16 on the app and 20 on your Steam profile; Lying about it in one place and then saying it's real on another is really hard to believe as it's misconstrued in one place already. I've played with you quite a bit as of late in the server and your activity in there, while I'm around is decent and practically no binds used. How ever you have been caught with negative/inappropriate binds on the server. I'm going to remain +0 Neutral on this application.

just letting you know that the app is under review.

i am sorry to tell you that i need to decline it due to the negative feedback.
you may apply again in a month -> 25.02.2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread