Cellwars and Meatgriner combo (1 Viewer)

PokeMario17

I didn't know what kind of category to list this under, so I'm putting it under Feedback.

In a recent round where I was the only Blue in Jailbreak, I did Cellwars first, then Meatgrinder. I was told I can't do both of those in the same round, which I've never heard or seen before, so I checked the rules, and I haven't seen anything saying I can't do both in the same round with 3 or less Reds. I wanted to know if this is true, or if it's another rule that needs to be implemented.

1704743008260.png

• Informative
Reactions: PokeMario17
I can't do both of those in the same round, which I've never heard or seen before,

The rule existed at one point but (I believe) it was taken out during Bambi's rule rewrite, either on purpose or it was simply forgotten to be re-included.

Ah, alright. Does he mean by the guard requirement or a different kind of requirement? I'm still a tiny bit confused, but thanks for at least telling me here.

I'm not banana but I'd imagine that as long as you only had 3 or less guards at the start of the round you would be allowed to do both.

Users who are viewing this thread