Accepted Celia´s Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celia the Tart

Name/Nickname : Celia, some people call me Cel or Celly :D

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:44726348

General Online time andnd timezone : Central European Time, i usually am a lot online since i have the steam mobile app and i often go online to check up everything and talk to people. When it´s about ingame, i usually go to the laptop at 4-5 pm and stay for about 2-5 hours. On the weekend i am often on mobile, so i could come to the laptop and go to the server if requested by someone. The Online times are always different at the weekend but it could be possible all day except when i sleep around 2am - 10 am.

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? : I normally play on the Dodgeball server since it´s my favourite gamemode in Team Fortress. So i would like to apply as admin for the Dodgeball,but i have a lot of experience with other gamemodes. i played about 300 hours VSH and about 400 hours on a capture the flagg server with many mod features for my little pony fans. If there was a report from any server about someone who did something which breaks the rules, i would automatically go there and check up on it, doesnt really matter what kind of server it is, as of i love TF2 in it´s whole range of modes and everything is funny and appealing in a different way. I also wouldn´t mind staying there for a little to wait till the trouble got cooled down.

Do you have a microphone? : I don´t have a microphone but i´d still do my job on every sever if i could! ( except for the Jailbreak server of course ).

Your Previous experience as Admin or Moderator : As i already told you, i´ve spent 500 hours on a My little pony tf2 server which is literally only capture the flagg. I´ve been an Admin for this server quite a while ( about seven months ) and then i´ve changed to a dodgeball server where all my friends went to after a while, because the other server couldn´t get enough money to stay alive and it closed. On the Dodgeball server i was Moderator for about three months until my Laptop broke and i couldn´t play any game anymore, so after a while i got busted out and now when i came back to gaming i see that the server actually also got shut down.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team? : You should choose me, because i´ve already had a lot of experience in either Dodgeball, VSH and all other TF2 modes which are published. I also love to help others and am a friendly person and want everyone to have fun on the server so i would like to help out and prevent the server from any trouble that occures.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments. :

Stealing and Blocking : first to start of with one warning, the second one will be a warning and a slay and the third one will be a slay and the last warning. If the person doesn´t stop the stealing or blocking it´ll be either a freeze or a kick - depends on permanent trying or not. If the person comes back and continues to do so he/she will get one warning, otherwise it´s a ban for an hour.

Being rude to an Admin : also first off a warning, if he/she will continue i will warn a second and last time, otherwise it´s a gag for about 30 minutes up to an hour. ( if the words were really harsh maybe 2 :eek: )

Spamming in Chat or in Voicechat and/or talking something different than english in Voicechat, two warnings, if it doesnt stop it´ll bring a gag for 30 minutes.

Hackers : if visible that there is an hacker active, ban for a day and ask the owner how to provide further, otherwise permanent ban.

Thanks for reading my Application! :3

Hope we talk soon and have a lot of fun ya´all!

~Celia

well, the play time is ok. chatlog seems ok, for the app is quite exhautive. for me it will be a +1

Your playtime is good on 04, I can't say the same for 19 but oh well. I must admit I never go on 04 and so have never met you but you seem like a friendly and confident individual. Your experience seems reasonable but in my opinion you are too kind to rule breakers, I would mute/gag someone for at least an hour if they spammed after a warning. Anyway, I love your app and I recognise the tag you have which suggests you have a good knowledge of dodgeball and how it works.

Nice big +1 from me

I've had some playtime with Celia, He's nice and all. Doesn't get into fites. Doesn't break any rules. I am bad at giving/receiving compliments so I'll just say +1.

Colors is prutty (ノ^_^)ノ

• Creative
Reactions: DeadSworn
I've had some playtime with Celia, He's nice and all. Doesn't get into fites. Doesn't break any rules. I am bad at giving/receiving compliments so I'll just say +1.

Colors is prutty (ノ^_^)ノ
oh god, i cant read it, cuz it hurts my eyes, pls ;-;
(or at least don't do yellow)

• Agree
Reactions: metsän henki
accepted, welcome onboard :pandastunned:
your mentor will be Deadsworn, incase you have any questions feel free to either ask some other admins or directly me :)
also please accept the calladmin invite (in the next 2-3h)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread