Invalid Captain Killer Admin Application. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Killer

Name/Nickname: Captain Killer , Marouane in real life ;)

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:86116072

Online Times and timezone: I am all days connected and i stop at 23:00

Do you have a Microphone?: No sorry :/

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I was Admin on Lamarama server in Freak Fortress.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: All time in dodgeball ! Its for me the best game ever!

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: No :/

Why should we choose you?: I am a player connected all time ! I play all time in dodgeball i know how to use the command and im in this server for 1 year!

What will you do as Admin?: Im a very good guy in a good language, i know where we need to use the command and if we need to kick or slay a guy i can !

app goes well, but you can explain more what you would do if your job as an admin?

Lance is right, you should add some more information on why you want to become an admin and how you will do your job. I recommend adding a couple of more sentences on why you want to be an admin and adding much more info on how you will do your job. Your english is okay, though.

Application is lacking lots of information.

The reason you gave why we should choose you over others is sadly, piss poor, as it does not make you stand out from your average bloke taking his chances.

Please add more info under the "how you would do your job" section, specifically, what would you do if such situations happened :

• Stealing/blocking
  • Spam/micpam
  • Insulting/racism
  • Hacking
  • Inappropriate sprays
  • Foreign language in voice comm/chat
Your activity is decent overall, not that great, but decent.

I've looked at your chatlog and it seems you have little outbursts of insults here and there.

Your chances, so far, are looking really bad if you do not improve and get support from people who can possibly vouch for you.

This guy is a really nice guy but I have troubles communicating with him, I don't believe english is his first lanugage.
Other than that I think the app just need to be improved a bit.
Goodluck Captain!

Reactions: Captain Killer
2 days without improving your application to make it have more than 0% chances of being taken seriously.

You have 3 days of playtime which is acceptable, but, I'm marking this as invalid :
  • Bad application.
  • Not enough detail.
  • You completely missed the part where you have to explain how you would do your administration duties.
  • Had 2 days to edit it and polish it, failed to do such.
Feel free to re-apply on June 2nd, 2015, 10:20 GMT 0 or later.

Marked as invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread