Accepted Capp's Admin Re-Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capp

Banned
Your name/nickname: My name is Richard and i'm known in the community as Capp.

Your age: I’m 14 since the 19th of July.

Who gave you permission to apply?: I still have Cammy’s permission for Jailbreak and Heratades permission to apply for Trade.

Your Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:1:115318002

Your general online times and your timezone: Central European Summer Time (CEST) +0200 UTC

I have currently holidays, so I’m most likely online all the time. My online times will change when school starts again.

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?: I play most of the time on Trade and Jailbreak, I visit sometimes other servers. I wish to reapply for Jailbreak and Trade.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, i do have one. I only use it if needed.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I was an admin here already some while ago, but I resigned because I had serious problems IRL.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes, I still know most oft the commands.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?:
Since my resignation, I’ve took a break and got rid of some problems for now. I’ve been still enforcing rules and tried to help the admins as much as I could. I feel ready again to administrate, and I will change my use of commands.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job:

Communication Punishments

Spam/Insulting/Foreign Language: 2 hour gag/mute

Sexist and/or racist language
: 4 hour gag/mute

Admin Impersonating: 4 hour gag/mute or ban

Jailbreak related Punishments

Purposely Failing as warden/Freekilling: 2 hour guardban followed with a 2 hour ban.

Massive Freekilling(+4 players): 4 hour guardban followed with a 4 hour ban.

Failing as guard: One warning, if they continue a 2 hour guardban.

Trade related Punishments

Sentry Camping: 2 hour ban

Gameplay related Punishments

Exploiting: 4 hour ban

Call abuse/False call: 2 hour ban

Hacking: I will record a demo and temporary ban the player. I will then ask an admin to make it permanent with the demo as evidence.

The length oft punishments may increase due previous punishments. I may ask admin to increase already placed punishments or place permanent ones.

Last edited:
Can confirm I gave permission to Capp on my end, I just don't want to see him asking admins if he can build dispenser walls in trade if he gets his powers back.

I would honestly love to see capp back in the team, as a trial he made some mistakes but in the end who of us didn't as a trial.

Well Capp I know you're quite a good addition to the JB team, so of course I will be giving you a +1 on this application

Hm you did well while administrating. I got told you like the fun commands but hey who doesn't so long as you don't go overboard.

I also had concerns of your pushy behaviour for me to help out on the servers but I assume it was due to you feeling frustrated over the fact you couldn't do anything at the time. Find it rather cute :x3:

With that said I wouldn't mind seeing you come back. I would like to see you trial admin a little longer though before being considered for a promotion but I think you know that but I don't think it bothers you.

I would give my +1 vote but I am concerned I am stepping into trade and jailbreak territory with my vote. I just wish to give my feedback rather than a rating (pls no take offense raters I just like to comment pls)

Edit: With Cammy's validation I wish to make my +1 count.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heratade
Honestly i dont know what to write more, i think everything has been stated above by other judgers x'3

Just wanna say that i see you put so much effort to manage justice on our servers - often reporting rulebreakers, both to me and on forums, also you made a suggestion about saving one of our servers before – Jailbreak.
( I dont know anything about what is happening on Jailbreak, just wanted to mention that amazing effort. ;; )

(Judging from my POV on trade server): You've did amazing job as trialmin before, a little trips took place, nobody is perfect obv, but im sure you've learned from the mistakes. You fit to the role very well c:

I would love to see more peeps in admin team like you. Im sure everyone likes such mature, energetic and responsible youth! ^^

+1

• Agree
Reactions: Deep and Redspike
Support

Capp has always been helpful on the servers, i would like to see Capp back in our admin team.

Capp did a good job back then when he was a trial and i'm certain he will do it again.

I wish you good luck for your application.

just letting you know that your app is under review.

accepted, welcome back.

i'll grant you permissions for Trade only (for now), your mentor therefore will be @Da Random.
should you have any questions feel free to ask anyone of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread